Chapter 6

Shay POV
The Next Morning

I'M GOING HOME Y'ALL!!!!

I am gonna miss my cute little nurse, I figured out that her name was Mrs. Rose. I just wanted to put her in my pocket and take her home 😊

I woke up at about 7 because Alisha said she was coming earlier since she was gonna drop some of my clothes off.

I was just sitting in my bed looking at my X-Rays of my shattered bone going through my skin while waiting for Alisha to come, until I got a text. I look over and it's shows "Big Booty 🍑👅💦" across the screen.

I smile and unlock my iPhone.

Big Booty 🍑👅💦: Girl I'm sorry I have to work today boo 😁. I wanted to come pick you up from the hospital with Alisha but how else is this $ gon come in so we can be scandalous together? Call me when you get home boo 💋

I laughed at his text because he was right, we do be actin a fool a lil bit, just a lil bit.

I put my phone down and as soon as I look up, I see Alisha coming in with a bag in her hand with a bigass smile on her face.

I laugh and hug her.

"My bitch is coming home todayyyyy!!" She says while twerking in her sundress.

"Ohmygoshh" I say laughing. She laughs too.

This why she my bestfriend 😌.

"Go change so we can get up outta here" she says while handing me the bag. She sits down and gets on her phone.

I try to get up but I realized how heavy this damn cast was, so I stop and look at Alisha.

She looks up and than realized why I was looking at her. She puts her phone down.

"Oh yea, yo ass is cripple right now." She says with her tongue out and laughing while walking to me.

"Fuck you" I say to her as she continues laughing.

She helped me to the bathroom. It must have taken me like 30 minutes to change. I put my sports bra, along with panties.

Thank god she brought sweatpants because this cast is big. I put on my comfortable USC grey t-shirt and my Nike slides.

I grab the bag, turn off the light and open the door to see Alisha's goofy ass laying on my bed while eating the strawberry Jell-O from my hospital breakfast tray that I didn't eat earlier.

I laugh and shake my head.

"It's about damn time" she said with her mouth full while getting up.

"Shh nigga" I say to her.

I look to see a sudden wheelchair in the room... That wasn't there earlier?

I think about using it because I really want it but I know I'm too stubborn to feel like I need assistance or help so I just try to walk on my cast.

I took one small step and had to bend over to keep myself from crying.

My leg radiated in pain.

"You alright baby?" Alisha asked with concern in her voice while coming over to me and rubbing my back soothingly.

"Yea I'm fine" I responded with my voice cracking lightly.

"Here" she said. I glance up to see her swinging the wheelchair over to me .

"No, I got it" I say as I stand back up as if it didn't hurt.

"Imma fuck you up if you don't sit in this mothafuckin chair.... Either you gon sit in this chair, okay" she says with her hands together.