Chapter 28

Feel free to comment anything y'all :). I love reading the comments and they motivate me :).

Carter POV
*Next Day*

I stared down at the woman I've been in love with for months as I laid in the soft, big bed.

I stared down at her as her head laid on my arm. Her hair was neatly wrapped up in a scarf.

Shay was in a deep sleep. My baby was so tired last night from all that "turn up" everybody was doing.

I look over at the time to read 1:47 p.m.

I had been staring at Shay as she peacefully slept for the past 2 hours.

I have thought of all the possibilities, happy endings and overall.... the future.

SHE is most definitely my future or atleast IN my future in some type of way.

I look at her flawless face and study her beautiful features....

I looked at her perfect cheekbones that sculpted her face... Than her naturally shaped eyebrows that looked perfect with her bone structure.... Than her adorable nose that I kiss all the time.... Than her sexy, plump lips that I want to slowly suck on.... Than to the small scar below her bottom lip....

I smile to myself.

I than gently began to trace her scars with my finger softly.

First, I gently traced the small one below her bottom lip... Than the small one above her eyebrow... All of her scars were barely even noticeable, especially up close!!.... She said scar cream and Neosporin were her bestfriend when she got out of that relationship...

I look at her scars as her face lit up from the light of the window.

How could somebody want to hurt such a beautiful and delicate person?

I clench my jaw at the thought for a second before I look back at Shay.

My face softens. I was about to trace the other small scar on the side of her face when she started scrunching her nose a little. I smiled.

She started stirring in her sleep so I took my hand away.

She slowly opened her eyes with her arms still securely around me.

I seen the soft green flash from her eyes as she tiredly looked at me for a second.

I gently smiled at her.

I seen the sides of her mouth slightly curl before I felt myself lightly being pushed down onto my back.

I realized she was pushing me on my back since I was previously on my side with my arms around her.

She gently laid her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me as she snuggled up into my chest.

She quickly fell back asleep as I grinned to myself.

I ran my big hand over her small, soft back a couple times before so decided to take her scarf off. I gently slid it off of her silky hair, letting it cascade down her back and onto the blanket.

She was gonna be mad but I want to play with it 😊.

I played with her super soft, shiny long hair in my hands as she slept on me. It smelled so good.

I breath out.

Just a 'girlfriend' didn't describe even a speck of how I feel about her....

I don't know if we will ever be together... But one thing I do know, is that I could lay here forever....