Chapter 37

Chapter 36 is private!! So make sure you read that one before this one or your gonna be lost!!

Comment! I absolutely love reading the comments! :)

Alisha POV

I talked to Shay as she laid on the hospital bed. She HAS to stay alive.... I don't know what I'm gonna do without my big booty biscuit 😪

I got done talking to her before I carefully kissed her swollen cheek and left the hospital that I have grown so familiar with.

I have been trying not to cry but I feel like there has been a hopeless tragedy or something that happened...

But it wasn't hopeless... Shay would've passed away by now.

She's a fighter... Everybody knows that, including her group of surgeons that don't even know her.

And as for Dante.... 😤 I don't even want to think of that mothafucka bec-*breaths out**changes subject*

I got into a HUGE blowout with Ky because I wanted to go back to work to take my mind off of it.

We fought because he said I needed this time to myself so I could get it together and not have a nervous breakdown at work.

I knew he was right but I still wanted to stand my ground so I fought back with him.

It ended up in us just being mad at eachother for a couple hours before we couldn't help but to make up.

... And not with sex. We haven't had sex in a minute actually.

It's not that we didn't want to, we were just focused on Shay and getting ourselves together with the situation at hand because let's be clear... We are all VERY effected.

I haven't cried in a couple days either. I usually would cry myself to sleep all the time on Ky but I have been working overtime so I can stay busy so I don't think about my sister not being alive anymore.... 😔

I remember the night when the surgeons talked to us and after all that happened....

💭 Flashback 💭

After spending hours of crying as I studied Shay's beaten body, I look at Carter holding Shay's hand, ever so gently as he slept with his head next to her hand on the hospital bed.

He cried himself to sleep after we all spent time in her hospital room with Shay.

I realized the situation we were in and looked away from the sad view.

"We have to go. I can't take this scenery anymore" I spoke nervously and shaky as I looked at all of our sad and crying family members.

Noticing my body language, Ky grabbed my hand to calm me down.

I breathed out quietly as I eased up a little from his soft touch.

I was scared that I was gonna slip into a deep depression that I wouldn't be able to get out of.

My eyes were so swollen and red as Ky and I headed to a hotel near the hospital. We spent about a day and a half in the hospital with Shay before it was time to stay somewhere else.

I was done crying.... I had no more tears left inside of my body to let out.

Everything around me seemed like it was happening in slow motion.

Everybody was so destroyed over what happened that I couldn't stand to see both of our families so down and depressed.

THIS was the absolute worst thing that could have happened.