Chapter 14

17 Days Later

Shay POV

It was the day of Sevyn's wedding. I was waiting at the house in the kitchen with Alisha. We were ready by 1 and it's now 1:30.

The theme was gold, silver and black.

I had on a silky, silver long classy dress that was spaghetti strap and slightly exposed my back. I also was going to wear my favorite heels but I was waiting until it was time to leave to put them on. My hair was in a loose "wedding" type bun to the lower side with a curl on the other side of my head, infront of my ear. I had my studs in, I gotta stick to the studs y'all :).

I didn't really have on that much eye makeup. I don't really like eye makeup like that but it was still simple, yet sexy and classy. Of course I had the usual lipgloss on though.

My boo Alisha looked sexy as fuck. She had on a champagne gold silky, mid length dress but it was a different style, also with heels. Her hair was bone straight.

Her makeup looked gorgeous on her.

My boo and I looked bomb.

"When are these mothafuckas gonna get here?" Alisha said on her phone.

"They said they were on their way" I said with a laugh.

I was leaned against the counter next to the fridge with my hand laying ontop of the counter, on my phone.

Minutes later we heard a knock.

I was getting myself a glass of water as Alisha went to get the door. I heard them greeting and complimenting eachother.

I was drinking my glass of water when I heard footsteps coming towards us.

Ky came over to me. Gave me a hug and kissed my cheek.

"You look pretty sis" he said.

He had on a black suit. My bro looked handsome.

I smiled and complimented him back before he went over to the counter where Alisha was.

Ky and Alisha were talking but I didn't hear Carter's voice.

Where is he?

I turn around and accidentally spit out the spit out my water at the view.

I see the sexiest man I have ever met, in a all black suit with his hands in his pockets. Ky's suit was similar to his.

He chuckles at me.

I look away, clear my throat and go over to get paper towels to clean up the water.

Ky and Alisha were talking so they didn't even notice us.

I had to distract myself from looking at him. I needed to adjust or it was gonna be a wrap. Bouta have me wet or sum 💯💯.

I was cleaning the big counter with the paper towel when I felt hands on my back. I flinched and stopped what I was doing.

The soft, gentle big hands slowly went down my back, all the way to my lower back and sliding around my waist giving me the chills.

"Damn. I can't even get a hello" Carter's sexy, deep voice said smiling in my neck causing me to shiver.

Confirmed. I had to change my thong. IMMEDIATELY.

He had never been this "touchy-feely" but I liked it. Plus I knew he wasn't going to go beyond what he just did anyways so I relaxed.