Chapter 7

Shay POV
The Next Morning

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

I wake up and look at the clock that read "8:15 a.m."

I turn it off fast so it doesn't wake up anybody else before I laid back down for a couple of minutes to wake myself up. Than I realized that my legs were tucked in the bed and my lamp was off.

.... But I don't remember turning it off, I must have fallen asleep with it on..... I think.

I open the window while leaving the curtain down.

I go to take a shower and as I walk in the bathroom, I smell the sexiest cologne I have ever smelt in my life. I remembered Carter and that he took a shower in my bathroom last night.

Wait.... is he still here.

I remembered how early it was so I just decided to take a long shower and get dressed to leave.

I grab a bag and wrap it around my cast so I could take a shower.

I wash my curly hair with coconut milk shampoo and conditioner. I washed my body with my favorite scent: Warm Brown Sugar.

After I was done with everything, I dried myself off before I took the bag off of my foot and got out.

I wrapped the big towel around my long hair, than another one around my armpits and breast area before I  tucked it in.

I than head towards my room to lotion up.

After moisturizing, I went to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day.

I than decided on a simple white and  corral copied long maxi dress with some gold sandals.

Even with this boot on... I still gotta be somewhat cute y'all 😊

I put my bra and panties on, and did my hygiene routine. I slipped into the dress before I put one sandal on, while I laced my boot up around my bright colored cast.

Next is makeup, accessories and hair... So I decided to just leave my hair down naturally big and curly.

I put some cream in it and did a little twist in the front, pinned the twist and left my hair down and big.

I didn't feel like wearing makeup today so I'm just gonna make sure my eyebrows are good, put a little bit of concealer under my eyes so I don't look so tired, light mascara with some nude lipstick with lipgloss over it.

I cleaned up my lil mess in the bathroom and turned off the light.

I almost walked away until I grabbed a new toothbrush from one of my drawers and tossed it into my bed, just incase.

I put on a couple of rings and forgot to take my studs in my ears out so they were still on.

I than put my shades on and grabbed my tan and vwhite Michael Kors purse, before I put the toothbrush in it.

I grabbed my phone off the charger, I looked at the time that read "8:56".

After closing the window and my door, I started my way down the stairs and to the kitchen....

Carter POV

I woke up and glanced at my phone "8:21". I seen a lot of texts from hoes.

What's new?... I don't even read the texts.

I go to the downstairs bathroom that I used last night and hear the thumping from yesterday... I couldn't help but to laugh to myself because I remember Shay's heavyass boot that she gotta drag around.