Chapter 18

Feel free to comment anything y'all :).

Shay POV

I woke up at about 5:20 a.m. I was super tired and my chest still felt tight. I had the tube in my throat.

I slightly groan.

I look over and see Carter sleeping in an uncomfortable chair next to me with his hood over his head, one hand in his front hoodie pocket, a blanket around him and his head in his hand.

It warmed my heart. I would've smiled but the tube that was taped around my mouth prevented me of that.

I called the nurse with the touch of the button on the side of my bed. When she came in, I tiredly signaled her to be quiet because I didn't want her to wake up Carter.

She took out the tube and put the oxygen mask on me after giving me a small cup of water.

It hurts pretty bad to get the tube taken out. And I tried my best not to cough.

I slowly scoot over to make room for him "Carter" I whisper thru the mask.

He tiredly opens his eyes slowly & sits up.

Awweee. My baby was so tired. I thought.

"Come on" I whisper opening up the blankets to him making sure not to take out any of the IV's out of my arm.

He stands up, slightly stretches & carefully gets in the hospital bed with me.

I stay on my side facing him as he pulls me super close to him and held me VERY close.

Was something on his mind?

He looked stressed out. And as if he had something huge on his mind.

"Thank you so much Carter. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to have a-" I quietly tried to explain before he cut me off.

"It's okay baby, it's my job anyway" he gently kissed my forehead with his soft lips, he than laid his head ontop of mine. I smiled under him and laid there absorbing his presence until I heard his light snores...

Alisha POV

"Both of their phones are here!! Where the fu-" My panic was cut off when I heard Ky's phone ring.

"Hello" He answered the anonymous number.

"It's Carter" he said to me and than directing his attention back to the phone.

I snatched his phone & put it to my ear "What happened?!" I said worried.

"Shay had an asthma attack in the middle of the night & we're at the hospital" I heard Carter tiredly say.

"Are you serious?! What hospital!" I yelled.

"She's fine. She's asleep" I heard him tiredly whisper. She must have been asleep in the same room.

I breathed out. "Okay"

"Just stay at the camp site, we'll be there in a couple of hours when she gets released" he said.

"Okay. Tell my honey bun I love her" I said.

He laughed a little "Okay" we hung up.

I breathed out a sigh of relief.

I look up & everybody is eagerly looking at me, waiting for me to give them a signal.

"She's fine. She had a asthma attack in the middle of the night & Carter rushed her to the ER. She's fine, she's asleep right now. The hospital is gonna release her in a couple of hours" I spoke.