Chapter 9

Dr. Stevens in MM
Hope you guys liked my last chapter 😋

Shay POV

I wake up to see I'm in bed with somebody and quickly realize how comfortable and warm I am was under them.

Wait...

Alisha has never been this strong and buff before... I didn't go to sleep with Alisha last night.

I instantly jump up out of bed which caused the person to wake up.

I quickly look up to see sleepy Carter....

I held my chest as I breath fast.

"Oh my gosh, you scared the fuck outta me" I exclaimed through my fast breaths.

He than chuckled a little bit.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.... but your friend called and told me a couple things. She told me that I needed to sleep with you like how she sleeps with you" he said.... I almost couldn't pay attention because he had me stuck with his sexyass morning voice 😍💦

I look at the alarm clock on the nightstand that read 6:43 a.m.

I look at him and even though I can barely see his face, I could still see how tired he was... I mean I was too, we was talking and stuff super late last night.

Thunder cracked off again causing me to jump.

"Let's go back to sleep" I say quickly as I started to get back into bed.

He laid back down.

I see him tiredly looking at me as if he's waiting for me to see if he wants me to sleep in the position that I sleep with Alisha in.

"It's okay, you don't have to" I say basically waving him off as I began to lay on my side.

I know I need him to but he had already went out of his way... So I didn't want to ask for too much.

"You sure?" He asked gently, reassuring me.

"Yea, I'm fine" I whispered back as I lied.

He than laid on his side facing the window with rain hitting it hard and going down the glass like a slip and slide.

I slowly faced the other way on the other side of the bed... I knew I should've asked him to because I don't know if I'm gonna go to sleep now and I'm super tired.

Uggh.... I should've just asked.

Thunder cracked off every couple of minutes. I jumped and shivered.

Second later, I felt the bed moving.

"Come on" he said with his arms open and his legs slightly apart.

I instantly move over to him, placing my body closely into his with our legs entangled. He than put his arms securely around me before he laid his head on mine as he made soft circles behind my ear....

I don't know why Alisha and I started sleeping like this, I know it's kinda weird but it makes me sleep like a baby.

I snuggled up against his body.

"Sorry" I whisper.

He lightly chuckles against the side of my head, making me instantly become relaxed.

"Go to sleep" he spoke softly to me.

I was tired as hell too, but their is NO better sleep than going to sleep while knowing that your safe and protected... Especially when your not used to the feeling.