Chapter 34

Feel free to comment anything y'all :). I love reading the comments and they motivate me :).

Shay POV
*Next Morning at 9*

I woke up with my arms wrapped around Alisha as my phone buzzed to wake us up for work, we both worked later than usual today.... Alisha slept with me like how I sleep with Carter.

I breath out stressfully as I lifted my hand up from Alisha's back.

I began to rub my swollen, tired eyes before I looked at the situation and position I was in as my phone continued to buzz.

It's just not the same.... And even though Alisha and I started sleeping like that years ago, it just changed when I started to sleep like this with Carter.

Ever since he left yesterday I have just been paranoid and unsafe even more... I don't know why but I just have this weird feeling.

I quickly reach over to my nightstand and turn the alarm off before checking my phone eagerly.

Nothing from Carter....

I breath out, disappointed, as I frown sadly.

I couldn't help but put my hand over my eyes as I tried not to cry as I thought about him and what had happened.

I spent the rest of the day yesterday crying and trying to talk to Carter.

I don't chase after NOBODY but he just won't talk to me.

He has never been so angry with me before...

How could he be so mad at me? Like we are both VERY... Deeply in love with eachother..... So why would I sabotage that just because I'm scared.... 😔

I mean... I'm extremely scared to get hurt to the point where it annoys me... but should I just be with him?

Carter POV

I counted money in my office at the trap as I coded how I truly felt by doing runs and making sure all the drugs are good with the other kingpins.

It's SO mothafuckin early. It's 9 or something right now and I shouldn't even be here bruh.

I haven't even been to sleep ever since I left Pooki-SHAY's house yesterday.... I wasn't even going to try to sleep because I already knew I wouldn't be able to.

I wasn't even gonna go back to my apartment because it wouldn't be the same.

I feel like my spot is empty without Shay's goofy/loudness.

I look at my phone on my desk to see "Pookie 😍✊" come across the screen.

I stop counting money while holding it in my hand as I watch my phone that sat on my solid steel desk... it felt like it rang a million times until I get a short glimpse of Shay and I at her graduation as my lock screen.

It was one of my favorites of our millions of pictures and videos..

I put the stacks of money down roughly as I breath out and run my hands over my face.

She is so damn stubborn that I'm surprised she was trying to contact me the way that she was... But at the same time, I knew that what I was doing was getting thru to her on how I felt and she finally seen the big picture.

I told Ky a couple of hours ago, that I'm gonna talk to her in a week because I want my baby 😩. I'm not about to lie.

I feel like a week was enough time for her to get her thoughts together without any interference from me.