Chapter 21

Feel free to comment anything y'all :).

Shay POV

I woke up to my phone buzzing at 7:30 a.m. It was my alarm. I reach my hand over and turned it off, I continued to lay down.

I slightly groaned.

I was in the most comfortable position ever.

I look down at my stomach and Carter's arms were wrapped around me. He was laying behind me.... I could feel his face in my neck and I could hear him slightly snoring.

I tiredly smile.

I was about to get up when I noticed something against my butt.

Carter was hard.

And one thing about him was that I noticed he was the complete OPPOSITE of small.

I think guys think females don't look at their dick.... out of curiosity and every now and then just because, but women are perverts too lol.

I laughed a little and shook my head as I started to get up.

We joke about how he gets hard when he's asleep so it's not awkward..... Nothing about us is awkward anyways.

I gently placed a pillow where I was so he could wrap his arms around it.

He moved around for a second and quickly wrapped his sexy arms around the pillow. I quietly laughed.

I looked at him for a couple seconds.... He was so cute when he was asleep.

I hopped in the steamy shower to help myself wake up.

I got out and put lotion all over my body before I slipped on my silk robe.

I stepped out of the hot bathroom and into my room.

I took a glance at Carter and he was buried under my covers while still in a deep sleep as he lightly snored.

I went to my dressers and my closet to pick out clothes.

First I put one of my Victoria's Secret sets on, than I decided on bleach white jeans with a red spaghetti strap blouse. I also put on my grey vans.

I would've slipped on my tan heels since I haven't worn heels in awhile but I was already so tired and I didn't even want to leave the house so I just slipped on my vans.

I went back in my bathroom and put on the usual makeup with lip gloss of course.

I put my hair in a lower side bun with a cute part to the side with my baby hair blended into my sleek edges.

My studs were still in my ears of course as I put on my silver necklace and the gorgeous watch Carter got me.

I grabbed my phone, purse and white leather jacket.

I went over to snoring Carter and kissed him on the cheek.

I stood up and looked at him for a second. I could've sworn the ends of his mouth curled up a little for a second.

After a second, he quickly went back to snoring. I giggled and shook my head as I walked out of my room.

I went down the stairs to see my boo Alisha sitting by the island while eating a muffin as she typed on her phone.

"Hey bitchhhh" I said smiling as I have her a hug.

"That ass is fat" she said while slapping my ass making it jiggle as I walked around her to get some tea.

I laughed. "Well you knowwww...." I said as I started dancing.

"Ayeee" she said as she joined in. "Ayeee" she said smiling.