Chapter 2

Alisha on the Left and Shay on the Right in the MM.

Shay POV

"GET YO FAT SELF UP!!!" My bestfriend, Alisha yelled while busting into my bedroom of our apartment that we shared together.

She started jumping up and down on my huge bed, making me shake side to side.

"Get...the fuck....out" I mumbled seriously while pulling the thick covers back over my head.

"Girl getcho ass up before we're late for our courses, you know how them bitchass professors be" She said hopping off my bed, letting a loud thump be heard.

Instead of leaving, I heard the footsteps walking in the direction of my bathroom that was attached.

Seconds later I heard the shower water turn on.

"You better be up next time I come in here" Alisha said warningly with a laugh before while leaving my room.

"Ughhhh..." I groaned for a second. "A couple more minutes won't hurt anybody" I said as I dozed off back to my comfortable sleep since we were up too early anyways

I was suddenly woken up by the rush of freezing water splashing all over my body, making me jump up quickly as reflex.

I looked at Alisha while she tried to hold herself up from tumbling on the floor laughing with a pot in her hand.

I was pissed off because we usually only slept in a bra and panties so it was my bare skin that took all the icy water instead of my clothes.

I calmly tried to breath out because my body was on full alert.

"Get the fuck out of my room before I murk the fuck out of your fuckin face" I said calmly while pointing my arm to the door.

This bitch just started a war.

She just raised her arms up in surrender before she left the room while laughing.

I breathed out and shook my head at my stupid bestfriend.

I went on to take my daily morning shower to get ready for the day.

I did my hygiene routine and stepped out of the steamy bathroom with a towel around my body with another large towel around my long, wet hair.

I creamed my body with cocoa butter before getting dressed and went to my walk-in closet as I began deciding on what I wanted to wear.

I decided on a corral and white striped maxi skirt with a white tank top that had a stick of lipstick on it and silver studded sandals.

I went back into the bathroom and stood there for a minute before wanting to put my natural curly hair in a high ponytail.

I'm not really big on makeup so I just go with the basics.

I carefully smoothed on some mascara, barely any eyeliner and lip gloss.... Always have to have the lip gloss.

It's mandatory.

I grabbed my phone, shades and Michael Kors purse before I made my way downstairs into the foyer and to the living room of the big, spacious apartment.

I seen Alisha scrolling through her phone while eating some Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal.

She looked up from her bowl and up to me.

"I see your finally up" she giggled. I couldn't help but laugh a little and shake my head.

I was gonna get her back eventually anyways...