Chapter 25

Feel free to comment anything y'all :). I love reading them and they motivate me :).

Part 2

Shay POV

The sand under my bare feet was warm and soft. I look at the ocean water with small white bubbles around it as it washes up the shore and inbetween my toes.

I breath out.

The beach was so peaceful.

I looked up as I slowly continued to walk with the warm California sun beaming down on me.

I looked out into the rippling ocean as I got lost in my thoughts....

Carter POV

4:17 p.m.

I FINALLY left the party planner. The planner, Cindy, said the whole party was going to be completely ready when I got there about an hour before the whole party 👌. I came straight to her after the gym. Before the gym, I had to ummmm.....

After that sexy ass, back arched, slow grinding, booty bouncing, sex- Okay let me stop. I get carried away EVERYTIME I think about it.

But yea, after that lapdance I had to relieve myself if you know what I mean. I ain't saying how but I wasn't about to have blue balls ESPECIALLY since I was harder than a fucking rock.

So I did.... 'that', went to the gym, went home to take a shower and to the venue to meet the planner.

Shay's phone was off so I called Alisha and she said that she went to the beach earlier when I was calling her and that they were now at the wax place.

So I was currently on my way to get burgers from her favorite spot called Tony's Shak.

I already know what she gets.

I got out of my Audi R8 in my cut off shirt and black Nike dri-fit shorts.

I was on my phone while I stood in line when a girl came up to me.

"Excuse me?" She said nicely as she tapped my shoulder.

I looked up at her. It was a skinny darkskin girl. She was cute but she wasn't my taste.

And even if she was my taste, I would still swerve because I'm DEEPLY in love with Shay.

I was nice about it but I wasn't gonna lead her on while she talked to me.

It's not my style to be disrespectful to people who haven't done anything to me.

She eventually walked away and I ordered our food.

I greeted the cashier briefly before ordering.

"Can I get a bacon cheeseburger with BBQ sauce and onion rings on it and a umm...." I thought about what I wanted after I ordered Pookie's food. "A BLT and some onion rings on the side.... Oh and add 2 slices of cheesecake" I said before taking my wallet out of my pocket.

I told her what drinks I wanted with the meals and she typed it in on the screen.

I paid and thanked her. I had to wait for a minute for the food because they make everything fresh.

After about 15 minutes of playing on my phone. The food was finally ready.

They handed me my food and I thanked them as I walked out.

I hopped back in my all black Audi R8 and made my way to Shay's house.

Their is no way that they weren't done at the waxing spot by now.