:)

💜

How WAS my first book y'all? 😊

Yes their WILL be a sequel to Heart Under Construction called Structure.

(The word Structure is in correspondence to Heart 'Under Construction')

I can't wait til I start it.

Y'all ready for them Carter and Shay sex scenes!!?!??! Honey yasss !!

👅💦

And feel free to message me if y'all are confused about anything, I don't want nobody to be confused or anything lol.

But on a more serious note...

I started writing this book to let people know what reality is like to be a female.

I wasn't even skeptical at first because this is what people need to realize.

I am a very realistic, honest and blunt person...

Being in a domestic relationship will scar you as everybody around you in more was than one.

Y'all can message me if y'all want :).

I have a connection with everything in this book in some type of way.

From the little things the characters say to the small details of their traumatic experiences.

My cousin's adorable son's name is Mehki. I have a always loved the name Carter for some reason for a girl or a boy and I used to have twin bestfriends named Shayla and Alicia back in elementary school so even though, they irrelevant. I tweaked those names and the rest of the characters names aren't really random either. Some of the names are but not all of the them.

And yes, Zechariah is my real life gay bestfriend. With his fatassss. He my little bitch 😘 lmao. Love you Z! @Zecharilla

I have a personal connection with the characters and the purpose that they serve.

I could list all the characters and give you guys a full detailed description of what I'm talking about but I'm sure y'all don't care about my personal life so y'all probably wouldn't even read it lmao.

It was definitely frustrating writing this at times because of the small mistakes I would make and wouldn't catch.

I would proof my chapters sometimes twice to make sure it was right.

I'm dyslexic.

Dyslexic author.

I have a reading and writing disability but I don't look at it as a disability.

I just look at it as something else I have to work extra hard to do.

Nothing big.

Just really frustrating at times. So if y'all catch obvious mistakes... It's not like I'm half-assing... It's that's I literally am reading it perfectly in my head and my brain isn't capturing the mistake.

So sorry bout the mistakes y'all 😅

Hope I get it together in my next books.

And y'all.... I'm so sorry I wasn't able to update as often as I wanted to or when I said I would.

I was put into foster care but I still tried to update for y'all as much as I could with school, taking care of siblings and grandparents, a job and basketball going on at the same time.

Shit was roughhhhhhh.

So I just had a lot going on...

Reading comments was always the highlight of my day most of the time :)

I also have to deal with people trying to steal my title "Heart Under Construction" or take huge obvious pieces/scenes of material from my book and put it into theirs.

It's a damn shame.. Like I could literally make a collage RIGHT NOW of screenshots of stolen titles and special scenes like damn bitch! You can't write your own book!?

It's hella frustrating but I still love y'all too much to stop writing 😂✊. #FeelSpecial

The first person to ever read a chapter and tell me I was good during the wayyy beginning of the book was

@moria0728

Special shoutout to you boo! 😘
I remember I was all juiced and was feeling myself for like 4 days lmao.

I just wanted to thank everybody for reading my first book!

I didn't think it would get over 45k reads before I was even done with it!

My babyyyyyyy @shaniquab201 Read her book yall.

It's called "Still Standing".

That's my boo right thereeeeeee. Yasssss 😍

But I gotta show the support to everybody who been rockin with me since damn near Day 1 or have been consistent for a smooth minute. And don't get offended if your not on here.

These are just the people that's I've talked to, commented back to or I seen them constantly in my notifications all the time.

Y'all know I'm loyal to my readers 😊

If I forget somebody, y'all can comment and I'll add you if you responsible enough 😂.

But aye y'all! Everybody should go read they books because damn near everybody on this list has a book that's in my reading list :).

If it ain't by accident, send me yo book in a message and I'll read it :)

@Neverwasknow 😘
@TupacsDiamonds
@Nunulovee
@ShynieceConway Comments give me life 😩
@Bold_Beauty
@trishababy1
@gloriaunajones9
@shardalee
@tinkerbell0102
@lovmyvibes
@d4i5y1088
@JadaBarnes
@kay_12_cute
@jayslady69
@dasani85
@Lani___Love
@augchrisjacqueestrey
@lexlexx
@CourtlynClark
@envymonae
@Kee_DaGreat
@AAA4hubby
@ericaaaaloves
@AweThatsCiana
@tamaria00
@JustLive2K14
@lannie26
@tanbdavis
@Rhiannon_Kaelyn

Those are just the people I follow so I can't really think of anymore lol plus that's already hella so I was like I think that's enough haha.

But I hope my main readers got they recognition!

I love ALL my readers.

I swear y'all make the world go round.

But I will be posting an announcement on my page when I have the sequel up.

It should be up as soon as possible though. But until then...

Stay smooth 😊😍😘😘

Love all y'all!!

-Nessa 💋