Chapter 35

Next chapter is gonna be private.

Couldn't wait til my birthday so I'm updating now :). And feel free to comment anything :).

Shay POV
*Next Day*

I came back from the marina earlier and am now at the house, laying on the couch.

It's about 9:56 p.m. Alisha told me to get ready to go with her and Ky.

"I am nottttt tryna be no 3rd wheel with y'all" I whined as she did laundry.

"You won't be now hurry up!" She yelled from the laundry room.

I just looked back at the TV.

"Come on sis. You seriously need to get out" Ky said as he messed with the iPad at the dining table.

I breathed out. "Whateverrrrr" I whined as I got up and headed upstairs to get ready.

I got in the shower and soaked in it for awhile.

I soaked in the steamy water before getting out. I dried myself and lathered cocoa butter on.

I put on a bra and pantie set before getting dressed. I put on a white v neck and American Eagle jeans with low grey chucks.

I put cream in my hair and decided to leave my hair down in it's natural curly state.

I put a grey zip up jacket on and headed downstairs.

Ky and Alisha were all dressed up and shit.

I gave them a blank look and they laughed at me.

"Put a dress on" Alisha said while laughing.

"No" I said as I just turned around and grabbed my purse, along with my keys by the door.

"Let's go" I said as I opened the door with them somewhat behind me.

I followed them to a club even though I told them NOT to go to a club.

They eventually forced me inside just to let loose and dance. I eventually agreed.....

I still don't want to be here though.

I went inside as men tried to holla or touch me and Alisha, resulting in Ky almost getting kicked out multiple times and Alisha slapping niggas in they face multiple times.

Ky and Carter are too known to get in trouble for anything too so these men must not be from around here.

I seen Ky pull out his phone and put one finger over his other ear so he could hear as we went to the most expensive booth in the whole club...

Ky POV

Carter was calling me to make sure Shay was alright.

When I told him that she was in the club with us and all the niggas were tryna holla and shit at her and Alisha, he got HELLA mad.

I don't know why though... It's not like we don't have to put niggas that ain't from around here in they place all the time for looking at any of us wrong.

I was telling him that we dragged her here and she didn't want to be here when he quickly told me he would talk to me later and hung up.

I don't know what he's about to do. I was texting him that Shay didn't want any of these niggas when Alisha started to grind on my dick.

"Goddamn!" I said as I stuck my phone in my pocket while I looked at her big ass as she slowly moved her ass against me to the beat in her dress.

I placed my hands on her small waist.