Chapter 4

Shay in the dress that she had to wear to the club in MM

Zechariah POV
1 Week Later

I need to get this girl Shay out the house. We should go somewhere.... Let me think...

The CLUB!!!

We going to the club tonight.

She don't like to drink but I don't give a fuck what she has to say because there be some FINEEEE ass niggas at club Karma too.... even though I can't be doing all that because I got a bae.... You feel me? But it still don't hurt to look a little 😉

Speaking of my boo, here he come through the door right now with his sexy self.

"Hey baby" I said smiling while he took his work shoes off on the place mat before he made his way to the couch that I was laying on.

"Hey" Jordan said tiredly before he kissed me briefly and went into the kitchen.

"How was work?" I asked while playing with our huge huski named Bubbles.

"It was alright except my boss is always nagging me all the time for no reason. He wants me to go on this business trip next week for 5 days" Jordan said while rubbing the back of his head, stressfully.

He always has business trips and YES they are legit. I'm way too crazy to not check.

"Awwwe imma miss you" I exclaimed frowning.

I hate it when he has to leave.

"I'll be back before you know it" He said with an encouraging smile as he slowly laid on the couch with his legs plopped up on me.

I smiled to myself.

 We started talking for awhile before I remembered our plans for tonight.

"Oh yea, do you want to go to club Karma with me, Alisha and Shay tonight? They need to get out of the house especially Shay.... Plus we gotta find her a man" I said with a grin at my master plan.

I'm genius as hell.

"I'm tired and my body is sore" He said with a fatigued look as he started to swing his arm in place while he tried moving his shoulder around with his hand.

"I got you baby" I said as I got closer to him and started to rub his shoulders.

I was rubbing deep in his tensed, swollen muscles.

"Damn...." I heard Jordan groan deeply.

I smiled evilly.

"Come on baby let me give you a massage" I said as I than freakily motioned for him to go to our bedroom with me.

You know what happened after that.....

Shay POV
7:00 p.m.

"Ughhhh... Fuuuckkkk this homework" I groaned loudly, sitting on my bed with my laptop.

I was on my last nerve trying to finish this 8,000 word essay with the topic of it as to why I want to be in the profession that I'm studying for, courtesy of my literature professor of course.

It wasn't hard because I knew exactly why I wanted to be a physician's assistant.

He's usually cool but right now... He playin.

Alisha and I are graduating early because we're taking so many damn classes at one time.... It was beyond stressful but good because we could start our lives sooner.

We were also going to USC because we were getting multiple degrees at one time, we were getting backup degrees incase we got tired of doing the same job for a couple years. But these courses of real estate management and medical fields were our first choice of course.