Chapter 24

Feel free to comment anything y'all :). I love reading them and they motivate me :).

Part 1

Carter POV

Pookie and I were currently standing in line at the DMV so I could renew my license.

My birthday was coming up and I had to completely renew it.... Picture and everything.

I picked Pookie up at about 2 p.m. today.

I woke up early to continue running hella errands for the surprise graduation party that I'm throwing for her and Alisha....

They said they wanted to have one but they didn't want to spend any money celebrating themselves. They also said that they would rather just chill with us at the movies or something.

I thought it was pretty dope and dumb at the same time that they would rather be bored and doing goofy stuff with us somewhere than throw themselves a party to celebrate the HUGE goal that they just accomplished.

The party is the day after their graduation.

Oh, and I'm doing it along with Ky..... but his bitchass ain't doin shit so I'm getting all the credibility for this.

And they have absolutely no clue.

Ky and I asked them to be our "dates" to an all white party that we got invited to and they agreed.

It was just that easy 😈.

The venue is dope as fuck too.....

I look around the full DMV with my hands in my pockets.

I sighed.

The line was long as fuck like usual.

Man I fuckin HATE going to the DMV.

Pookie was standing slightly infront of me while leaning to the side, halfway facing my direction.

She was in a colorful-patterned strapless sundress with her soft, curly hair in a poofy ponytail. She also had no makeup on her flawless face.... Just the way I like it.

I slightly smile to myself.

Her body looked so damn good....

I look at her soft, glistening shoulders and neck while she typed on her iPhone.

I just wanted to slowly suck and carefully kiss all over her body.

I bit my lip.

Let me stop.....

She looked up and slightly shivered.

"Is it cold in here or am I just trippin?" She asked with a glance at me and than looking back at her text again.

I chuckled at her as I started to pull down my sleeves. I began to unzip and take off the grey zip up on me that matched my grey sweatpants.

The line started moving a little bit so she leaned up and turned her back towards me while she took a couple slow steps as she looked down.

I than turned the jacket around.

Now I was just in my wifebeater and sweatpants as I slid the jacket on her soft shoulders.

She looked at her shoulders from my touch.

She smiled as she looked at the jacket and started to slide her arms thru it.

"Yasss" she said smiling once it was on.

She looked down again for a second.

"This smells like you" she said while I began to rub my eyes.