Chapter 3

Zechariah in MM

Shay POV
Next Day

I was currently sitting on the couch watching Law & Order: SVU reruns after my homework.

Alisha was at real estate study tutoring until 8 so I've been here by myself ever since coming home from my medical training classes.

I was in some booty shorts since I'm at home obviously, a tank top and some of my old Nike basketball socks with my hair up in a messy bun.

As I sat here... my mind kept traveling to what Alisha said earlier.

I mean, I'm too focused in school right now to be dating again..... Right?

My thoughts were cut off by a knock on the door, making me breathe out lazily.

I got up and open it to see my other bestfriend Zechariah. Ever since I started college, we've all been like triplets.

"Hey boobieee!!!" Zechariah said smiling while hugging me.

"Hey boo, you finally came to see me" I said grinning.

"I'm sorry girl! It's Jordan!!" He laughed. "He been workin me outtttttt... Honey" Z exaggerated while winking at me as he mentioned his boyfriend of 10 months.

I busted up laughing while I shook my head and closed the door.

"How have you been boy? It feels like I haven't talked to you in person in forever!" I said with a small laugh, making our way to the living room before we both got comfortable on the couch.

"I know what I been missin" I heard him say as I felt his hand on my ass.

He let the squeeze go and ran his hand down my leg like we were in a music video before he stuck his tongue out while looking down as he threw his leg up.

Extra ass.... 😂

We both burst out laughing.

"You so dumbbbb" I said finishing my laugh, giggling.

He laughed a little as he began to talk seriously this time.

"I've been good, I mean this fashion shit ain't no joke but it's fun as hell" he spoke. "Plussss I got a whole new wardrobe practically" He added as he started bouncing his head while smiling.

"That's good! You should hook me up fool" I said as we laughed a little.

"Girl please yo style is the shit.... YOU don't need no help in the fashion department" he said with a chuckle.

I cockily popped my collar with my tongue out.

"Well you know meeeee..." I trailed out.

"Bitttcchh...." He said looking around as we both started cracking up.

I missed himmm 😊

As time went on, we kept talking about different subjects like family, shopping, school and our jobs.

... But for some reason my mind drifted back to what Alisha said. I must have had a serious or blank face because Zechariah noticed.

"What's wrong?" He asked with a hint of worry on his face.

"Nothin" I said with a fake smile.

He gave me the 'really nigga' look.

"Bitch don't make me bite yo titties, seriously what's wrong?" He said as he moved closer to me on the couch to comfort me.

I sighed.

"Nothing it's just.... Alisha said I should start dating again and I'm not ready for it but I mean... I'm not getting any older and yea I know, I'm still young but damn...." I thought outloud to him.

"What am I supposed to do about this? ESPECIALLY after what happened last time..." I added as I looked up after a couple seconds to see Zechariah with a sympathetic look on his face.

"You'll be fine boo, plus you have me and Alisha's crazy ass to do some mainey shit if needed. You don't have to worry about it" He said with an encouraging smile.

I smiled back but on the inside I knew he was right, especially about the crazy part.

I hugged my other bestfriend.

I suggested to him that we should go to the spa, of course he happily agreed.

We got our things and went to the spa even though it was almost 7:45 at night.

We got in separate cars since he was leaving after our little trip and than headed to the spa before having relaxing manicures, pedicures and full body massages.

And let me tell you it felt so damn good 😫... I didn't even know how to act.

We stayed at the spa for about 3 hours before he said he had to go make dinner for his boo so we said our goodbyes and left.

I put my keys on the key tree and my purse on the table next to the door...

I made my way to the kitchen to see Alisha on the couch sitting with her legs crossed, eating ice cream while singing with headphones on.

I see the light reflecting off of her from the TV.

"Hey bae" She said as she stopped singing and took 1 headphone out.

"Wassup girl" I said with a smile and I went to the fridge to get a small container of vanilla bean ice cream.

After getting a spoon, I told her I was going to take a bubble bath and go to sleep.

She nodded and we said our goodnights before I went off to go relax in my bathroom.

I made the water steamy hot as I poured my favorite bubbles in.

I plugged my phone into the speakers and turned it on low. I pealed my clothes off of my tired body, slipped in the tub as I tasted my delicious ice cream while I let the voice of Monica soothe me.....

Sorry this chapter is so short.
30 votes to continue :).