Chapter 11

Feel free to comment anything y'all :).

Shay POV
Next Day

I have on black spandex with a big cutoff t-shirt and a sports bra. I can't wait to get this cast off.

It's a Sunday and for some reason I was hot.

It's about 2:30 p.m. Ky and Alisha were upstairs while I was by myself downstairs on my laptop.

I planned on making brownies for Sunday dinner in a little while.

I reach over to get my phone so I could look at the picture of Carter and I on the couch. I must have stared at it for like 10 minutes this morning.

I was laying on Carter's chest, asleep. Carter was laughing with one of his muscular arms around me snugly.

I couldn't really focus on anything else because I wanted to know what he thought of the picture.

I knew I was gonna fall asleep last night, that's why I laid on Carter instead of staying in my room 😌

I thought it was cute how he carried me to my bed too. Alisha told me he did.

I locked my phone, closed my laptop and got up to start the brownies when I heard Ky and Alisha came downstairs.

"Whatchu doin hoe?" Alisha asked on Ky's bare back. He only had sweatpants on. He was nicely built with plenty of tattoos.

Alisha had on booty shorts with a white t-shirt.

"Making these brownies beyitchh" I said as I preheated the oven and got out the ingredients I needed.

I heard a knock on the door and Ky said he'd get it.

I began talking to Alisha when we eventually I heard the door close and multiple feet walking towards us.

My leg started itching so I got a butter knife. I bend over a little to stick the knife in my cast to itch my leg.

Whoever was in the house was in the kitchen too. I stand up and turn around to see Carter smiling while looking at my legs and butt in my spandex.

I gave him the 'really nigga?' look and he laughed.

I was glad he was here though.

"Let's let these love birds have some time alone" Ky said to Alisha who agreed.

"Mhhmm" she said as they went back upstairs.

"Boy how come you didn't call or anything?" I said grabbing the brownie mix and a bowl.

"Because I wanted to surprise you" he said while sitting at the island.

I smiled warmly to myself.

"Let me help" he said while grabbing eggs and some other things out of the refrigerator.

"Okayyy" I said.

Moments later I finally asked.

"So what's up with that picture?" I asked trying to make it look like it wasn't nothin.

He chuckled.

"Nothin" He said.

"Alisha is dumb" I said trying to act like it was stupid.

"I like the picture" he said setting the stuff down on the counter next to me.

"Really?... Why?" I curiously asked.

"Because it's a good picture of us" he shrugged.

I looked at his arms and shoulders through the wife beater he wore. He had basketball shorts on with black ankle socks.