Chapter 5

2 Days Later

Shay POV

"Ughhhh...." I groaned helplessly.

I was awaken in my deep sleep in extreme pain from my neck and foot. I beeped the nurse button on the side of the bed.

About 30 seconds later a tiny nurse came in.

"How may I help you sweetie?" She says while smiling. She's a cute, white old lady that is very short and loving. I liked talking to her, I wish she was my grandma 😊

I try to put the pain aside and smile back the best way I could. "Can I have some pain medication?" I asked her.

She nodded her head and left.

"Just breathe Shay.... Just breathe" I say to myself while trying to breathe slowly because it felt like their were 3,000 needles poking up and down my entire right leg at once.

Moments later, the nurse came back with a little water cup and 2 pills in her hand. She smiled while handing me the water cup first.

"This one is for the pain..." She hands me a small pink oval pill. "And this one is to get the blood flow back from the bruises" She added while she put a white circular pill in my hand. She waited for me to take them, than she took the small cups and left.

Than I realized that it must have been about 3 in the morning. I turned to my other side and looked outside at the dark streets of California from my hospital bed until the pain subsided so I could finally get some sleep.....

Carter POV

I was rolling up a blunt while laying down in my basketball shorts under the covers in my one bedroom apartment. Yes it's MINE nigga.

I work for what I got... Even though it ain't legal, the money still spend. *Kanye shrug*

I lit the perfectly rolled up blunt.

Man all I could think about is how that girl was treated... The only reason why I didn't kill that nigga was because I would've scared her away.

I ain't gon lie her dress was.... Too much but she was still beautiful in the face and she seems different..... Wait, what the hell am I talking about. I don't even know why the fuck I'm thinkin about her. She was dressed like a hoe. She just like the rest of them.... I think.

I still want to visit her to see how she's doing but how do I get in contact with her.....

I thought for a second before I got it.... The hospital!

I can ask the lady that was at the front desk when I carried the girl into the emergency room about all the info.

We'll see what happens...... But until I do that, I'm gone 🍃💨

Zechariah POV

I will kill a bitch! 🔪 Fuckin with my bestfriend like that... Got me OH SO fucked up.

Let me stop before I do some crazy shit.... I breathed out.

Atleast my baby okay though. She's suppose to be getting out of the hospital in a estimated 2 days. I can't wait to see my boobie at home!!

She had me worried sick! She wanna talk about how she's fine but on the inside I know she's scared and hurting.

All I know.... Is that we gotta thank the guy who saved her. And instead of getting them from him, I got my car keys back from Shay's purse when we took a taxi to the hospital last night but only if we would know who he is....

Carter POV
Next Day

I woke up at about 11 to go see "that girl". I didn't go to the trap last night because Ky was handling the business.