Chapter 12

Zih ,

Its been 2 months. 2 full months of sleepless nights , a few tears , lots of wine and endless Keyshia Coles songs. Im starting to feel like my old self. My small group of friends consist on Maegan , Chelly and Montese . That bitch Michelle is just as good as dead to. She knew about Toi and her attraction and plans to Montana and decided not to speak on it.

My life just constantly keep changing. They say change is good , but my change have been only feeding me negativity.

But , Im ok. I'm strong and my focus has only been on my son and I . School is great and so is work. Relationships haven't really done me Ant justice so I'm taking a backseat on those. In some way I still love Montana. But I've fell completely out of love with him. By me and Montese growing a tight friendship, Montana stills sees Kartion from time to ti misses him me. Its no secret, Kartion misses him around the house.

Sometimes I catch myself wanting to call him. But that does out the window when those images of them together cross my mind. If I was to see Toi , I'll beat her ass even wore. She deserved everything that comes at her. But enough of that.

I slightly laughed at myself when I tripped over my foot trying to get to the door. Kartier was dropping Kartion off.

"Hey baby!"

I said, Karti smiled while I picked Kartion up.

"Aye. Stop picking him up. I'm trying to break him out of that. He'll be 2 in a few months. All that baby stuff goes out the window."

He smirked. Stepping in.

I had no choice but to do as he said and placed Karti on his feet. He quickly ran into his room.. Karti sat on the couch . He was staying for dinner .

"So , how you been ?"

He asked , while channel surfing .

"I've been good. What about you?"

"Im cool . So what's on the menue?"

He stood up following me into the kitchen.

"I was thinking simple so we have mozzarella sticks for an appetizer, steak, macaroni, and sweet peas for the main, and homemade apple pie for desert."

He smiled, before lifting up a pot to see the content.

"Damn. Im falling in love all over again. You knew exactly what I been craving ."

He joked, while taking a seat in one of the Island's chair.

"How's work?"

I asked , trying to change the subject.

"Business is business. Nothing to worry your pretty little head about. The law firm treating you right?"

He asked, while stealing a Hershey Kiss out the candy bowl that sat at the center of the counter.

"Yeah. I like it. But I think I want to try my hands in Real Estate. The firm is kind of boring."

I smiled, thinking of the earful I'll get if Karen heard me say that.

"Yeah. I think I can help you with that. My dad friends own a agency."

"Yeah, that's cool but you know I got to go all out. If I start this, I'll want to own EVERYTHING. No shorts."

"Yeah , well excuse me. I forgot Miss Zih likes to go the whole 9. But what about your lawyer dreams?"

He asked, popping yet another piece of candy into his mouth.

"There's still there. Corporate / Entertainment attorney is still in the making. I've come to far to give that up but something new will be good. And stop eating all the candy."