Chapter 7

Zih'aira POV

Montana and I been going strong for 8 , long , speedy months. He's so perfect. I love him , my parents love him , my friends like him and most of all Kartion adores him , and vise versa. That man is truly something special and it's my pleasure to make him feel that way whenever were together. In a way, he's motivation.

My thoughts were soon interrupted as I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello ."

I said , trapping the speaker button , just incase the state troopers where out.

"Uhm, Zih . You need to get home now!"

I heard Karens voice say. She sounded like something was seriously wrong

Plus, it had to be when she referred her and my dads house as my "home"

"Ok. Im on the freeway now. Is it Kartion? Is he ok?"

I asked, feeling tears stinging my eyes. I pray nothing is wrong with my baby.

"No Zih. It's isn't King. He's fine."

"Is it my dad? What? His breathing messing up again?"

I asked, scared.

"He's fine too. Look Zih , just get here."

The line went dead. WTF!

__________________________________

I made it to my parents house in record time. I noticed a red viper parked in the huge horseshoe drive way. I parked behind it, mentally prepared myself, grabbed my purse, phone, and got out. A million thoughts we're going through my mind while I took a long, slow walk up the steps leading to the front door. I prayed nothing major was going on, like a robbery. When I entered the foyer, I took in a deep breath calming myself I proceed into the livingroom where I heard multiple voices.

When I entered the spacious, white room, my heart literally dropped to my feet.

There sat Karen, my dad, another older male and ...... Kartier , who was holding a smiling Kartion.

Our eyes we're locked on one another. He started chewing on the left side of his bottom lip, making his deep left dimple show. Something he does when he's nervous . He switched and started chewing on the bottom right , now he's deeply thinking. The conversation ceased as we just stared eachother down. I diverted my gaze to my dad and Karen.

Karen went to speak but I cut her off with a hand , stopping her.

I slowly strutted over to Kartier and picked up my son. Still not saying a word.

As I placed Kartion on the floor , Karen grabbed his hand , pulling him towards him.

I always told myself when greeted with this opportunity I was going to curse him out, maybe shoot him, stab him or even spit on him. But I was stuck.

I came too when I heard him say "Z , baby i'm so sorry."

I didn't realize I slapped him until I felt the stinging in my hand. He opened his mouth to speak but I started throwing blow after blow! I wanted him , needed him to feel the pain I felt and is still feeling. What really was pissing me off was the fact that he let me take my anger and frustration out on him. I didn't stop when I saw his blood on my hands. My dad soon restrained me. Then I heard Kartion crying. I felt so bad. Soon tears we're fighting to leave my eyes, but I sucked that shit up. I'll be damned if they seen me cry. I picked up my belongings off the floor , and walked over to where my son stood crying.

I felt so low. He wasn't suppose to see anything like this. I wiped the blood on my red slacks and proceeded to pick him up. He took a step back and that crushed me.