Chapter 10

Zih'aira ,

2 months later .

Its been two months since I've said more then3 words to Kartier . I hate that he still holds a part of my heart . I fucking hate it . I try to tell myself that there's nothing there but I'd be lying. Lately things been going great . My family is wonderful so is my man and friends . Work is good and so is school . 'I ain't got no worries'

While pulling out the parking garage of my job , I dialed Karens number.

"Hey ma."

"Hey baby. Your just leaving work?"

She asked

"Yeah. Where's my baby?"

I asked

"Upstairs. He cried himself to sleep."

She said , while shuffling something loud .

"Cried? What happened?"

I asked

"I whooped his ass. Little boy called his self being upset and cursing at me when I refused to let him eat a chocolate bar ."

I laughed

"That ain't funny. He's starting to get a little beside his self. I'm going to have a nice talk with his daddy when he gets here ."

"Yeah, you do that . But i'm about to get on this freeway , I'll call you later ma."

"Ok . Bye baby. I love you."

She screamed before I hung up.

"Love you too."

I said before ending the call .

When I got to my building , I noticed Montanans truck parked where he left it lastnight. Either my baby is here waiting on me , or he's with Ty still . After entering the elevator I felt my phone vibrate. It was Maegan.

"Hello?"

"Girl , where are you? I've been trying to call you all day."

She said ,

"I don't have service sometimes at work. Why didn't you call my office phone?"

I asked , while shifting my weight to my left leg.

"Oh ... I didn't think about that . But yeah , wanna go out for drinks later?"

she asked smiling.

"Uhm , sure I don't care ."

"Ok. Call you at 8 with details. Just you and I . I've missed you and want you all to myself."

"Ok Meag."

I hung up .

____________________________

When I reached my door , I quietly unlocked it . I wanted to sneak up on him . He's either sleeping or watching TV. When I opened the door it was dark. The blinds were closed and so were the curtains. I slowly took off my shoes and left them by the door. I heard the TV in the den. So my baby had to be in there. I pulled off my suit jacket and laid it on the arm of the couch and proceeded down the long hall way. My foot got caught in something that almost made me stumble. I looked down and picked it up to reveal a pair of pants. Female pants. 'how the hell did my pants get in the hallway?' was my thought to myself because I know for a fact that these are mine. I opened my bedroom door and EVERYTHING was exactly how I left it. Spotless. My clothes dirty and clean doesn't even make it out my closet unless I'm washing. I walked back towards the den with the pants in my hand. I quickly twisted the knob andopened the door. The scene before me had me lost for word.

There sat Montana , MY Montana , while Toi , MY bestfriend Toi rode his dick like it was going out of style. I watched as she jumped off his dick and got on her knees and proceeded to give him one of her state of the arts blow jobs. The TV was so loud they never heard me. I was froze. The scene made me sick. I turned on my heels and proceeded to the livingroom. Where I sat and waited. No time for tears is what I repeated to myself. Time for ass whippings.

______________________________

Montana ,

As I sat in the den enjoying the re-run of the football game I missed I heard someone opening the door . I looked at the clock that read 2:10pm . I guess my baby left work early, I, focused my attention back to the TV. She'll come in here soon .

"Uhm , what are you doing here?"

A voice that wasn't my babys asked.

I quickly looked to my right and found Toi's ass standing there.

"No , the question is what are you doing here? And how did you get in here."

I asked looked back at the TV.

"I was bringing a pair of pants I borrowed back and I have a key!"

"That's good. You can let yourself out."

I told her while still looking at the TV.

Before I knew it , Toi was standing in front of me naked.

"Yo , what the fuck are you doing?"

I asked , unmoved.

"Don't act like you don't want this. I see how you look at me."

She said in a sultry voice. Wtf?

"Toi , please put your clothes on. I don't want you in any kind of way, shape, or form."

I lightly pushed her from in front of me. She dismissed everything that I just said and did and quickly straddling me , I pushed her off me a few times . I would've laid my hands on her but that's not the type of man I am. The third time she straddled me she stuck her hands in my jogging pants and gribbed my joint. The more I resisted the tighter her grip became. WTF.

I don't know what the fuck happened but before I knew it she was placing a condom on my mans and jumped on.

After letting loose in her mouth , I pushed her head away from me harshly and proceed to the bathroom. Damn , what did I just do ? Zih ? How could I betray her like this ?I hope she doesn't find out .

When I walked back into the den , Toi was still there.

"Why are you still here? Bye!"

I yelled.

"You can't possibly be mad at me. Nigga I didn't force you! You knew what you were doing!"

She yelled back.

"No , bitch you knew what you were doing. Yeah I admit I gave in which was wrong but fucking me been your attentions for a while now."

She looked at me and smirked.

"Type of friends are you? I wouldn't be surprised if you did this to Chelly and them too. Your a duck hoe. Now get out of here."

She quickly gathered her things and got dressed.

"Im not leaving until Zih gets here."

She said, while folding her arms across her chest.

"I see what you're trying to do. Its not going to ever happen., let's go."

I strongly grabbed her arm and pulled her down the hallway andtowards the livingroom.

"Let me the fuck g-"

Her words were caught in her throat and so was mine. I wonder how long she's been here. Damn .