Chapter 6

Montana's POV

3 months later

I looked at the time on the dash, while speeding down the high way. 4:40pm. Shit! I accelerated a little more. I promised my Zih I'll pick up Kartion from over Toi's house , fucking with Ty and nem with that dice shit, I was late . It took me 20 minutes to get to Toi's apartment complex, I quickly parked not even noticing I doubled parked and got out the car. When I reached apartment 4B I lightly knocked. Toi opened the door a little after.

"You know your late right?"

She said . I hated a bitch that talks to much .

"Where little man at ?"

I asked , dismissing what she just said and walked into her apartment.

"Don't come in unless your invited and hold on right here."

She put her burning cigarette in the ashtray and disappeared down the hall to get in.

Her attitude, those cancer sticks and herself just screamed "RUN !"

I don't see how any man could put up with her . Maybe that's why my man Ty dropped that a long time ago. She was disrespectful as hell .

She returned with a sleeping Kartion, I took him out of her arms and picked up his "Big Boy" spider man bag off the sofa.

"Thanks."

I told her on behalf of Zih and quickly walked out the apartment. I felt her eyes on me and I knew she was going to be trouble in the future !

_____________________________________

After dropping Kartion off at Mr. King and Karens house , for the weekend I went back over Zih'airas . I hated being away from her throughout the week. My obligations sometimes make it hard for me to be with her and Kartion everyday of the week. So the weekends are usually our time. When I walked toward the door I heard soft music playing. I quickly but quietly inserted my key into the door. I was surprised with small tea candles everywhere , surrounding a little nice palet . I noticed Zih'aira leaning against the hallways thresehole , clad in nothing but a cherry red lingerie set. Her hair was curled I'm big long curls, she knows I love that shit. On her feet were a pair of Red 6in Versace pumps. I silently told me dick to go down.

She strutted over towards me with a sexy smirk on her face.

Zih'airas POV

As I led Montana over towards the nice comfortable palet I made for Montana and I . I smoothly took of his shoes and Nike windbreaker. He gave me a little smile. I grabbed the only plate of food filled with Cut up steak , asparagus , brown rice and mashed potatoes. One of his favorite dished.

"Damn baby. If mom heard me say this she'll kill me, but this is better then hers!"

He joked, before I stuffed his mouth with more.

After feeding him, I brought out the dessert.

"White chocolate or milk?"

I asked.

"Both."

I brought out the whip cream and covered the strawberries with it. Into the 3rd strawberry he leaned in to kiss me. I didn't hold back. I let him take full control!

______________________________

Montana's POV

After feeding me I want to return the gesture. I unfastened her bra with one hand and showed each of her nipples attention. I placed whip cream on top of each and devoured them both.

She giggled a little as I pulled off her crotchless panties. I licked her softly. She tasted sweet. Head wasn't my gig at all , but this wasn't bad at all. Guess there's a first for everything. I looked up at her whole I slowly but roughly sucked on her pearl. The reflection of the candles in her grey-green eyes made her look more exotic then what she already was. I opened her lips a little wider and dove in further. Soon her legs locked around my neck and I felt her stomach convulse before lapping up all her sweet nectar. As our tongues connected, I felt her hand nervously try to pry off my boxers. I stopped her.

"Relax ma. We got all night."

I whispered .

_______________________________

Zih'airas POV

After a hour of four play I was too ready. He literally showed my body attention. I was a little nervous since it's been a while before I had a man inside me. I'm talking since before Kartion was born. 2 years! I took a deep breath before he inserted hisself in. He teased me a little. When I felt my juices running under me, I didn't believe I could get wetter. As Twisters "Wetter" played softly in the background I pulled him to me.

"Im ready. Please don't make me wait."

I begged. Surprising myself.

"Shhh.."

Soon I felt him slowing inserting hisself in me. I took a deep breath because those 10 and a half inches were a little to much. Inch after inch I began adjusting to his size. When we found a show beat it was fantastic.

"Shit !"

He moaned while pumping a little faster. A threw it back, matching his pace.

He grabbed my ass, spreading it to go in deeper. Soon he flipped me over and went in from the back. The air got caught in my throat. All I could do was hold on.

"Damn Zih. Shh-iiit!!"

I looked back and watched his love faces. They were cute.

"Ohhh. Right there ! Baby right there!"

I yelled , when he targeted my spot.

He showed me no mercy and hit it with no remorse.

"Mont- , Im cumming!"

I bearly got out before exploding. I felt my juices dripping down my legs and his also.

"Fuck! Me too!"

Soon I felt him exploding inside me.

We both rolled over and cuddled while trying to catch our breaths.

"Thanks for tonight. It was perfect."

He said, while pulling me closer to him.

"Don't thank me. It's what I'm suppose to do."

I turned over and kissed him.

"I love you."

He said, hesitating.

"I love you too Montana."

I replied before lying my head on his chest .