Chapter 8

Zih POV

2 Weeks later ,

"Its so weird."

I explained to Maegan, Chelly, Toi and Michelle.

"Like everytime I turn around, he's there."

"Do you miss him?"

Asked Michelle .

"Fuck no! Look at all the shit he put her through."

Toi spoke up , answering for me. I cut my eyes at her because she knows I hate that shit.

"No, Mimi I don't miss him at, but Kartion loves the fuck out of his father. That's all he seem to talk about."

"What about Montana?"

Chelly asked.

"Ever since he's been back, its like Kartion forgot all about Montana. Yeah they have their moments were its like nothing changed, but other days Karti only wants his dad."

"I think Kartier brain washing my poor baby. Got him all confused."

Maegan said, shaking her head.

"Yeah, so enough of my problems. What's going on with you guys."

I said, not really targeting anyone particular.

"I'll go first! Well Chris and I have been doing pretty well but there is still one problem. Little blemish I can't seem to get rid of. Tina! Gosh I hate that bitch!" Michelle said.

We all chuckled. Tina was Chris "babymama" . They have a 7 year old daughter together, Cach'e. Taking it that her and Chris been together for 4 of those years, you should know the rest. Long story short, Mimi took Tina spot and its been war ever since.

"Well, me and Sean are the complete opposite. I really think I'm going to kill that nigga. If it isn't one thing, its another. Little bitch really think I'm stupid, but I got a couple tricks up my sleeve."

Maegan said all in one breath before throwing the shot of Tequila back.

"And what tricks might that be?"

Toi asked

"Mind your business. Remember real g's move in silence!"

We shared another group laugh.

"Me and Mike are doing just fine. We still haven't mastered the time management thing since he got that new job."

Chelly managed to get out while stuffing her face with cheese biscuits.

"And you guys know me. Single and ready to mingle!"

Toi spoke a little to loud for my comfort.

"Aren't you always?"

Mimi asked, while rolling her eyes. Everyone knows Toi has always been the promiscuous one. So it really want anything new. We all sat and enjoyed our ladies brunch. It was very rare lately that we all were together for a good time.

____________________________________

Kartier POV

I stood on the balcony of my pent house loft, that over looked the skyline and let out a deep sigh. I placed my heads in my hands. I stressfully brushed my waves and looked back at the view. I know it was very fucked up how I left my baby. I regret it everyday. I'll give anything just to take that mistake back, but I can't. I understand why she hates me but I know deep down somewhere she still loves me. I just feel it. Im her first everything and she's my first love! They say that never dies right? I walked back into the livingroom, and sat on the couch. All the lights were off but the skyline lights shined thru the 2 glass walls that surrounds the living and dining room.

I want my baby back but how? What do I say? What do I do?

While walking to the mini home Theater in the back, I opened Kartions bedroom door to check on him. He was sound asleep, lying on his back, with one hand behind his head and the other one in his pants. I gave a low chuckle. That little guy is truly his fathers child. I loved that little boy more then life itself and there's noting in this world I wouldn't do for him. I spend as much time as possible with him. Not because I'm guilty from missing out , but to show him right from wrong, lead him, protect him, everything a farther should and could do for their son. My father had always been in my life, but it was times where he put work and business before my mom and me, and I refuse to ever do that to mine ! Zih'aira and Kartion are #1 on my list! I don't care the circumstances or situation. Family first!

I hit the rewind button on the control , and watched as Zih'aira face appeard on the screen. Our parents wedding day DVD.

"Karti, get that camera out my face!" She smiled, very widely. Her greenish grey eyes sparkling under the lights.

"Say something to the camera baby." I told her while stepping back so the camera could get a view of her full body.

"Noooo. Baby my feet hurt, this bra is killing my boobs, and I'm craving pickles with Nacho cheese! So can you please stop recording me and record the wedding. With your bootlege self. Matter fact, put the camcorder away. There is already a professional recording crew who's job your stealing." She rented.

"Plesse excuse her. She's carrying our child and tents to be very moody!" I said into the camera.

"Well before I cut this thing off, I want to speak to my little man inside here." I said, while touching her small protruding belly and giving her the camcorder while bending down.

"Little man you hear me? Its your daddy. Your mommy thinks your a girl but I know the truth. I can't wait to hold you, play with you, protect you, show you everything you'll need to know and see you smile. I wonder what your looking like. Do you look like your handsome dad, or you're gorgeous mommy. Who's eyes do you have? Gosh I'm so impatient. Either way, im fine with it. As long as your healthy. This is going to be a long 7 months. But please take it easy on mommy. She's already giving daddy a hard time! I'm going to talk to you later. Your grandparents wedding is about to start. I love you." I kissed her stomach, stood up straight and kissed her.

This was the last time we were truly, happy. I miss her . I miss us !