Chapter 14

Zih ,

"Wassup baby."

He spoke lowly, standing in front of me.

I looked into his eyes for the first time since we've been broken up and his dark eyes still mesmerized me. His dark smooth skin still looked gorgeous and his lips looked soft.

"Hello Montana."

Chelly voiced and Meagan followed.

"Wassup Chell and Maegan."

He told them still looking at me.

I gave him a dry "Hi."

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"

He asked.

I started to be the drama queen that I am and tell him no. I looked at Chelly and Meagan to see them pleading with me to go.

"Sure."

I stood up and followed his to another tree far from our crowd.

"How you been?"

"Ive been good Montana. What about you?"

I asked.

"I been ok due to the circumstances. How little man?"

"Hes good."

"My mom asked about him the other day. Says she miss him ..... and you."

"Yeah? I'll give her a call later."

We stood silent for a moment enjoying eachothers presence. I hated the fact that I was liking this.

"Zih'aira I wish I could rewind time. Im so sorry for what happened. I know I fucked up big time and there isnt any justifying that. As much as I wish it didnt happened it did. I'll apologize for the rest of my life If I have too. Please forgive me."

I lifted my head up. Ive been avoiding this conversation.

"Montana, you hurt me. I forgave you but I cant forget."

"Zih'aira Im still deeply in love with you. I dont want to sound like a bitch or nothing but I sick as fuck yo! I need you. Please give us one more chance."

He begged, causing me to let out a few tears.

He placed his arms around my waist and pulled me into him.

"I love you so much Zih. You changed me for the better and since you walked out of my life shit hasnt been the same."

Another tear slipped out. Before I could catch it , Montana did.

"Just tell me you still love me Z. Please."

"I still love you Montana but."

He cut me off with a kiss.

This kiss had me lost for words. In that kiss so much words were spoken. I was really confused on my feelings. Minutes ago I was so sure of my feelings towards him and how I was so over him but this one kiss had me reconsidering things.

"Im about to go but can I call you tomorrow or later?"

He asked me still holding me close.

"No. I'll call you."

With that we both departed. When I sat back down Chelly and Meagan rushed me with questions wanting to know the conversation that led to that forbidden kiss.

"Can you guys please let it go. It was only a kiss."

I said, not wanting to get deeper in my feelings then I already had.

"Ok then."

Meagan asked with her voice draped with sarcasm and a little attitude. I didnt care though.

For the remainder of the festival I tried to enjoy myself but that kiss had me discombobulated. It really thru me off my axis.