Chapter 9.5

Zih POV .

"...After I gave my virginity to you you told me we would be together for ever and after conceiving our son I knew shit was ok. But you left me. Left me to be on my own with out an explanation. You could have and should have told me something. Damn,I could have handled it. Now your back and in some fucked up way I'm still in love with you., I'm torn."

I didn't even realize my tears.

"Zih, from the bottom of my heart. With every fiber in my bones I truly apologized but I had no choice but protect my family. If I could go back and do it all over again I would. But I can't. All the promises I made you and every word I ever told you was true still is . Just let me show you baby . All I want is to be a family like were suppose to be."

With that we both leaned in and kissed. His lips were soft just like cotton. Looking into his eyes, you could see the sincerity. His hazel eyes did something to me. I straddled him and deepened the kiss. He explored places only he could. I missed his hands. Him rubbing, kissing, and sucking on me made me nervous. Just like our first time. This was even better though. We both laid there in under clothes , just gazing at one another not saying a word.

"I just want to hold you Zih'aira."

He said, breaking the silence.

"Please. I'd love that ."

We intertwined with one another , and closed our eyes . After I felt him kiss my forehead a few times , I smiled and drifted off to lala land .