Chapter 3

We pulled up to a white and blue house with the picket fence around the huge yard. It was beautiful. I parked behind one of the many cars parked on the street. Before I could grab my purse, Montana was already picking Kartion up out of his car seat.

"Thanks."

I looked at Kartion, and shockingly he wasn't shy or against being held by a stranger. Montana just looked at me, smiled, and took my hand in his.

When we got to the even bigger backyard, a women who I instantly knew was his mother quickly strutted over towards us.

"Monty!"

She said while hugging him tight. Oblivious to the fact that he was holding a child in his arms. She didn't realize it until Kartion started laughing and pushing her away.

"Oh gosh. I didn't even know you had guests."

She looked over at me and smiled. I just returned it and reached my hand out to shake hers.

"No honey, we don't do those. Give me a hug!"

She pulled me into a big deep hug.

"Zih'aira right?"

She asked me.

"Yes"

I replied.

"Call me mama Tee"

She turned her attention towards Kartion

"And who must you be?"

She asked Kartion.

"I'm Kartion"

He giggled, placing his face in Montanas chest.

"And how old are you Kartion."

"One."

"Aww, your so handsome. Well come with Grandma Tia. And were going to go play with the kids and get some candy."

He quickly wiggled from Montanans arms and grabbed Mama Tees hand. I watched them walk off. She was a very beautiful women. She had to be 5'8 without the heels, dark, smooth blemish free skin. Her hair was cut short into a bob with auburn highlights. She also had hips for days. She reminded me of Karen a little.

"Let me introduce you to my sisters.

Montana took my hand and led me over to a table full with about 4 women.

"I see your black ass made it."

A brown skin girl said. She was about my height, a little thinner then me, and had hazel eyes and red hair.

"Shut up Tika. But I want to introduce yall to someone. This is Zih'aira. Zih'aira theses are my sisters, Martika, Martila, Martina and Montese, she's my twin."

"Hi,"

I spoke.

They all told me hello, then Montese pulled the chair out next to her and told me to sit down. I obeyed.

"Bye Montana !"

Martila shooed him away.

They all were pretty. Martila was tall, maybe 6 feet. She was brown skin. Kind of put me in the mind of Halle Berry but with long hair. You could tell she was the oldest. Martina had to looked to be the second eldest. She held this mature charisma. She stood average height, 5'5 and was brown skin as well. Her cheek bones were high and she had hips just like her mom. Martika was a mini Martina. If you couldn't tell the age difference, they could easily pass for twins. Montese was my height or maybe a little taller, so I'm going to say 5'4 or 5'3. She bore dark smooth skin. It was really flawless. She had hazel eyes that twinkled. We hit it off. After getting to know eachother, Monteses and I branched off.