Chapter 11

Zih ,

The more they stood there looking like deer caught in headlights , the hotter my blood boiled. I was a little hurt but fuck that.

"Baby , it was--"

I cut off his sentence before he could finish it.

"Wasnt what it looked liked? So your telling me it wasn't you fucking this bitch?"

I asked , while standing up and walking towards them. Toi started walking backwards which made me notice her. For a second I forgot she was in the room. I was ready to go in on Montana but no. this conniving bitch played a huge part.

"And you , bitch you were suppose to be someone I could trust. My fucking sister. Bitch your no better then the rest of them. Jealous homewrecking hoe!"

I yelled , while charging at her .

She quickly slid down the wall , which made it easier for me. I landed a few punches to her face before she balled up and I began kicking her. Montana stood there for a second before grabbing my arm.

"Baby come on. Thats enough."

Montana said , while grabbing my waist and pulling me away.

I quickly turned to him and pounced on him. Smacks, punches, kicks, and scratches.

"Let me go. I fucking hate you. I really can't believe this shit. I really cant. Leave. Both of you. Get the fuck out of my home, out of my life! You too are as good as dead to me!"

Toi quickly picked herself up off the floor and damn near sprinted to the door. Montana acted as his feet were glued to the door.

"What the fuck are you waiting for?"

I yelled , holding back tears.

"I love you Zih'aira. I'll never intentionally hurt you ,I know this situation is fucked up but it wasn't my intentions. I know I could've controlled myself but I didn't. No matter what, I'll always love you past the moon and stars. I don't want this to be the end of us."

I looked into his eye and watched as big salty tears run down his cheeks. . Me leaving him was hurting him , but him sleeping with my bestfriend really took the cake.

"Bye Montana."

I turned and walked into my bedroom and broke down. Why? What did I do to deserve another heart break? Is Karma after me?

_________________________________

When I woke up , it was 9:29pm. I reached for my phone and noticed I had 10 missed calls from Meagan , 3 from Chelly , 9 from Montana, a 6 page text from Montana, and a "Just checking in" text from Karen. I wasn't really in the mood. All I wanted was my son but taking him from his father would've been selfish. I wasn't going over there either. I've been trying to stay away from him since that night.

I decided to call Meagan.

"What happened!"

She yelled before I could say anything.

"Come get me. I need to get out."

"I'm on my way."

I slowly showered and got dressed.

I wasn't in the mood for real but I decided to play the part. I threw on a pair of black denim True Religion Jeans, black sheer blouse, black blazer and a pair of black tall leather riding boots. I quickly recurled my hair. As soon as I finished, she was calling me telling me she was here.

I locked up and left out. As soon as I slid into the passenger seat, I started to tell her the whole story.

"That shit is too fucking crazy. I guess she called Chelly and then Chelly called me. See why I never liked her. She's too sneaky. You should've did more then just beat her ass. I would've cut that hoe."

I slightly chucled.

The rest of the ride was silent. When we reached "Mr. O's" , this nice little bar I was kind of happy. I could really use a drink. We found us a nice little table in the back.

"So what about Montana?"

She asked , after we ordered our drinks and an appetizer.

"What about him? Fuck him."

I stated bluntly.

"l know your hurt Zih , but you and I know you love that man to lengths on end. Are you sure you really want to let that go fully?"

I started to answer , but stopped. Am I ready to let him go?

"Honestly Meag. Im not sure. Yes I love him but I've been betrayed., in one of the worst ways. I'll never trust him again, or at least not like I once did. Him fucking her took the cake. That shit was foul. I'll never forget that and I doubt if I'll ever fully let it go."

I quickly wiped the on coming tears that were trying to escape.

"Dont cry Zih. It'll be ok. I know this is tough. Not only did you love him but so did your son and parents."

I looked up and something , well someone caught my attention.

Meagan looked behind her to see what I was looking at. It was Montana and Ty. My baby looked really rough. This wasn't only affecting me I guess...

___________________

A/N , short I know. I plan on posting more a little later.

But I need a little help. What do you guys think should happen.

She she give Montana another shot? Run back to Kartier?

Find someone new or be alone? Feed back please.