Chapter 21

Zih , 

As I looked down at the huge rock that sat upon my left ring finger I couldnt hold the smile of happiness that consumed me. Lying in Karti's arms had my soul, mind and body at peace.

I looked over at Kartier and gave him a slight smile.

"Whats on your mind love?"

He asked, sitting up still holding me.

"Our future. Are you sure this is what you want?"

I asked.

"Zih'aira, if this wasnt what I wanted then I wouldn't have ask you. You know me better then anyone else ma. I got us!"

He spoke, causing the ill feelings to some sort go away.

"I know, but I just dont want anything to change from here on out."

"Anything like what?"

He asked, with a look of confusion.

"Our love for one another decreasing. Something happens that breaks us apart or something like that."

I confessed, still staring at the ring.

"Zih , look at me."

I turned my head and looked deep into his eyes, while he stared back at me.

"I love you. Im in love with you. You and only you. Not only that but we share a child together. Our first child. Nothing or no one can ever come between that. Not evev if they tried. As long as we keep doing what we been doing I promise our love will only increase. We have a bond that not many couples cant say they have. Before we are a couple, parents, fiancee's, were bestfriends. Remember that! Nothing will break us apart."

He continued.

"Cheating can break us apart Karti."

"Cheating? Zih do you really thing I'll cheat on you?"

He asked serious.

I simply nodded my head "yes"

"Zih, please dont classify me with that nigga that shitted on you. Yeah I know I fucked up and I hurt you but I'll never cheat on you. Thats my word! Zih any man in their right mind would be a fool to do you wrong. Baby your the total package. Your beautiful, real, loyal, out spoken. You carry yourself with confidence and you have morals and class. You not out here heavy letting any nigga with money and game run up in you. Your young and been taking care of you and yours without a hand out. Ma your the prize! Its sad that you dont see that. Baby Im honroed to be able to brag that Im that nigga that trapped you."

We both shared a laugh after I mushed him in the head.

"No but seriously, Im happy to say that you Im yours and your mine. You dont have to worry about me fucking this up."

"I love you Karti"

I replied before kissing him lightly on the lips and lying back down.

He cuddled behind me and kissed the nape of my neck.

"I love you too Zih'aira."

We both drifted off to sleep, after a few hours of love making.

________________________________

Karti ,

When I woke up, Zih wasnt on my side. I sat up, wiped the sleep out of my eyes and walked into the bathroom to take care of myself.