Chapter 16

Zih ,

"Zih, this stick says your pregnant!"

Chelly yelled.

SHIT!!!!!

"I really hate myself for this shit! Im pregnant by a man that Im no longer in a relationship with."

"Again.. Add the again on the end. Zih things happen for a reason. No need to kick yourself in the ass!"

"Chelly is right Zih."

Meagan asked.

I stared at them blankly.

"Im already a young single mother with enough on my hands. How can I handle this?"

I said, more so to myself.

Before I could say anothing else, my phone started to ring. It was my dad,

"Hello. Wassup daddy?"

"Zih'aira! Where are you! Are you ok?"

He yelled into the phone. Something serious had to be going on. He called me "Zih'aira"

"Im at home dad. Whats wrong. Whats going on?"

I asked, noticing the panic in his voice.

"Come to the hospital. Its Kartier. He's been shot multiple times. They dont think its looking to good."

He explained.

My stomach dropped and tears instantly burned my eyes.

"Wheres Kartion. Daddy wheres my son."

I yelled.

"He's with me."

I exhaled.

"Im on my way!"

 I hung up.

"Whats wrong Zih, whats going on?"

Chelly asked, while looking between Meagan and I.

"Lets go. Kartier was shot. We have to get to the hosital.

_________________________________________________

When we entered the ER Chelly went to the receptionist. I searched frantically or Karen and my Dad. I noticed Jesus, Kartier's dad first.

"What happened?"

I asked, sitting down , close to him.

"He was ambushed. Luckily he droppend Kartion off to your dad. He was on his way to pick up some money and was shot."

"Where was he hit. Please let me know what was said."

I cried,

"He was shot twice in his chest, both bullets exited out his back and in the torso and the leg. He's in surgery rightnow so Im not really sure how he's doing."

I broke down quickly. Jesus grabbed my arm and held me up.

"Shh. Dont cry Zih. He's going to be ok. He's my son. Us Gonzales are strong.

Hours later felt like days. They say his surgey was a sucess but did hit a few road bumps. The only negative was, by loosing a great amount of blood he was in a coma. but I was happy he was still here. Karen was extemely distraught, and couldnt talk. She was scared to loose her son once again and I dont blame her. Kartion was oblivious to what was going on. His only request was to see his daddy.

This was too much to take in and on top of that ... Im pregnant....

A/N: Very short and kind of boring. Excuse me but I wasnt really feeling this chapter. Next chapter should be interesting !