Chapter 15

Montana ,

"Shhhh. Be quiet. They might hear us."

I whispered into her ear, while nibbling on her left nipple.

"Bite it."

She demanded, and let out a soft moan when I did

"Shit. Please go deeper. Hit it slow and deep."

I flipped her over onto her stomach, while her knees where pulled up to her sides and deep stroked her slow.

"Yes!"

She cried out.

I gripped her neck and placed her face into the pillow to muffle her screams.

She loved when I went in like this. Slow and hard. I loved it too. Her juices dripped down both of our thighs.

"Shit Z!"

I moaned, loving the feeling of her insides.

When I felt her explode for the 3rd time, I wrapped her hair around my hand , gave it a little tug and sped it up to get mines off.

"Fuck!"

I yelled, letting it off deep inside of her.

"Damn.."

She sighed while rolling onto her back. I laid next to her and pulled her naked body close to mines. When we caught our breaths, she turned and looked at me.

"I still hate you Montana."

"I love you more Zih'aira."

I kissed her jaw line and pulled her close.

"I think you should go now. I have things to do in a few with Chelly and Meagan."

She sat up but I pulled her back down.

"Im not going no fucking where Zih. Lay your ass down. I'll be back."

She did as she was told. I grabbed my boxers, jogging pants, and a tshirt, put them on and walked into the living room where the girls were sitting.

"Hey Montana."

Chelly joked, causing her and Meagan to break out into a laughing fit.

"Wassup yall. Zih aint gone be included in yall plans. Yall can go without her."

"Uhn uhn. Homeboy dont think you can just pop up, lay down some pipe and start giving orders."

Meagan laughed.

"Right. You got to work to recieve those rights again."

Chelly added.

"I know. I got this alright."

"Got this my ass. Well if it helps she's been looking at cars, a Mercedes to be exact."

Meagan informed me while gathering her things.

"She also been talking about moving. To many nasty memories here. I think she said a big loft apartment or a penthhouse down town."

Chelly said, doing the samething.

"Alright ladies. Thanks for the insight."

"P.s. , your ass should've thru some dick at her evil ass a long time ago!"

Chelly joked before they walked out and I closed the door behind them.

I smiled and walked back to the room where Zih was putting on her house coat. Looking at her naked body made lil man grow.

"Where you think you going?"

I asked, walking over to her.

"I thought yo ass was bringing me something to eat, but Im going to get in the shower. I told you I have shit to do Montana."

I grabbed her wrist stopping her.

"Zih, lay your ass down. Your not going no where. I just told yo ass that."

I yelled becoming irritated. Im horny and trying to press out our problems and she trying to be hardheaded.

"Go fuck yourself. Get out of my damn way!"

She yelled slightly pushing pass me.

I followed her into the closet, where she bent down to go thru her underwear draw. Her bottom was halfway exposes. I couldnt help myself. I dropped my pants and boxers, stroked myself once and slid into her.

"Ohhh..."

She moaned. Trying to stand up.

"No. Stay just like that. Spread your legs a little."

I requested.

In . Out . In . Out. In . Out .

I repeated these motions.

Slow . Fast . Slow . Fast . Slow . Fast.

I pumped.

'Smack'

I smacked her ass .

"Shh.. Shit !"

She moaned, biting her lip.

'Smack' ... 'Smack' 'Smack' !

I hit her three more times.

"Oh my god!"

She let out, while lifting up but leaning on the center island that housed many draws and compartments.

I used my hands to spread her ass cheeks, to go in deeper. The way she pured, I knew I was hitting her spot. I continued to hit it with no remorse.

"Ahhh. I love you!"

She screamed, running her fingers thru her hair.

"I know. I love you too."

I hissed, quickening up my pace. I felt her stomach tighten, then she released, squirting all over my stick. I loved ratching the reaction her body give me.

"Im not done yet."

I picked her up, placed her on the island, and rammed back onto her. I sucked on her neck, ear, and breast while I reached my peak.

"Open your eyes, and look at me."

I told her.

"I cant."

"Yes you can. Look at me baby."

She opened her eyes. Looking into her hazel green eyes did something to me. I let off inside of her once again.

"Shit Zih. What are you doing to me?"

I asked, kissing here.

"Whatever you allow me too. This is part of making up."

She smiled.

_______________________________

Zih ,

After taking a quick nap, I woke up laying in Montana's arm. It felt so good. Now I really understand why they say "Make Up" sex is the best. I looked over at a sleeping Montana. I loved him. I was a little skeptical about taking him back so soon so I was thinking about keeping my distance, but by looking at his face I know that'll be difficult. I kissed his lips and snuggled up to him.

Love?