Epilouge

Zih ,

1 year and 6 months later .

I looked down at the Ivory Vera Wang dress with the deep sweet heard neck line with a light flare at the waist, and smiled . Today was actually happening . And I couldn't believe it .

Staring into the mirror , I smoothed my baby hair a little with my fingers . My hair was pressed bone straight , and my makeup was light . Puckering up my lips , I applied another coat of M.A.C lipstick and smiled at my reflection .

"You look beautiful ." Karen said . I looked behind me to find her and Maria smiling . Chelly , helped me with my shoes , a crystal pair of peeped toe Louboutin's .

Meagan entered the room with Morgan and Zuri on her hip . They took a potty break but soon they'll be lacing the walkway with red , white and pink rose petals .

Zuri pushed her way out of Meagan's arms , almost causing Meagan to drop her , just so she can run to me . I placed her on my lap and we shared 2 quick kissed .

"Ma ." She smiled .

"You ready mommy's pretty flower girl ?" I asked , touching her hair . She had soft Shirley Temple curls with gold pins pushing them from her face .

"Mhmm." She nodded up and down rapidly . I knew her head had to hurt .

"Ok. Go get your basket from Auntie Meagan ."

She jumped off my lap and ran to Meagan .

Within minutes Nico was knocking on my door , saying they were ready .

Meagan and Chelly kissed me , and took the girls with them .

"Stop being nervous . Relax ." Karen told me , combing my hair once again for me . I decided not to wear a vial .

"If I knew any better , I'd say it was you who was nervous ." Maria said , noticing that she was once again combing my hair .

"Hush . But Zih , we have to take our seats . See you soon ." Karen laughed , dragging Maria with her .

Staring in the mirror , I instantly thought of my mom . I really wish she was here , but I know she's watching . "I love you mom ." I whispered smiling .

Soon , my dad walked into the room .

"You ready ?" He asked , reaching for my hand and helping me stand up from the stool .

"Yeah . More then I've ever been ."

"Zih , I love you more then you ever know . I know you got your own kids and have an idea . You will always be my little girl . I'm happy you've found Karti . He's my son in two way . . ." he laughed " . . . and he's lucky to have you . Your mom would be very proud of the woman you've become ." he paused , holding back his tears . "I'm honored to be your father . You know that ?"

"Yeah , I know dad . I love you more . Now come on old man . Lets get this show over with ." I joked , intertwining our arms .

As if on queue , when we got to the beginning of the isle the pianist began keying the song . I gave my dad a quick glance before we started walking . I smiled at everyone in the crowd , but my focus was only on Karti , who stood next to the pastor in his Ivory tux , red and pink vest , and the matching untied bow tie . His tattoo's brought out the roughness in his appearance . Before I knew it , my dad was placing my hand into Karti's .

I smiled looking into Karti eyes the whole time . Everything the pastor spoke was a blur . I was anxious for the "I Do"

"Zih'aira we've been in once another's life for almost 6 years . We have a 4 year old son together and a 1 year old daughter . There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do for you . You got me up here feeling like putty all soft and stuff . . " he laughed " . . . but it's cool . That's just one of the effects you have on me ma . I love this . This family feeling and I never want to give it up . I want this forever . To be able to grow old with you and watch our kids grow up . Through better or worse . We've already been there . Baby , our bond is so strong and invincible . Im honored to become your husband . Nothing can stop this . And I mean it ."