Chapter 5

A/n : Sorry guys for the wait. Authors block. I really was a little stuck about the "talk" with Montana and Zih's dad, so that's going to be m.i.a . Enjoy :)

I sat on the couch, I can't believe its actually been over a hour and they still wasn't done. As soon as I picked up the remote to turn off the television, I heard my dad and Montana laughing, walking thru the kitchen towards me. I stood up.

"So how did it go?"

I smiled, knowing they hit it off, even though they both had this nonchalant looks plastered across their faces. They both just shook their heads, letting me know I'll get the scoop later.

"Where's Zhair?"

My dad asked.

"Oh, he's sleep. He made a big mess !"

Before my dad or Montana could ask what type of mess, Karen was walking thru the door. She hugged me, kissed my dad, and stared at Montana.

"Uhm, who might this handsome young man be?"

She asked, smiling my way.

"Karen this is Montana. Montana this is my mom."

I told them, taking his hand in mine.

Montana held out his hand for her to shake, but she pulled him into a hug.

"You must be something special for Zih to bring you to meet the Grinch."

She joked. Montana just smiled

"Any who, is my King upstairs?"

"Yeah, he's upstairs sleeping. And your going to have to buy another jar of honey. Your King called himself being a big boy and thought he could get his own apple juice and tried to drink it."

They all laughed.

"So. He's ok. But you do know he's staying the night. Its Taco Night!"

She smiled.

"Your such a sucker. I bet he thinks of these crazy nights and things to do and you go right along with them."

She gave a guilty smile.

"She do."

My dad said, before Karen lightly elbowed him.

"You can't talk. He really has you wrapped around his little finger."

Karen said to my dad.

Me and Montana just laughed.

"Well since I have a sitter, were free to go."

I said to Montana, but smiling at my parents.

"Guess so."

Karen smiled.

"Ok. See you guys later."

I kissed both of their cheeks.

"Bye Mr. and Mrs. King. It was nice meeting you all."

Montana said, while they walked us to the Foyer.

"Nice meeting you too."

The said in unison.

"Ok, call me if he wakes up crying and want me. And I'll be back tomorrow evening after work."

I told them while waking out the door.

"Bye Zih'aira."

Karen screamed before closing the door.

"Your still up for the carnival?"