♡ Forest ♡

Rani P.O.V

The journey to the campsite felt shorter than it actually was. For the entirety of the bus ride, I'd rested my head on Bakugou shoulder and had proceeded to continue on with my drawing. Aizawa had permitted us to bring electronics as long as we were responsible for them, so it wasn't an issue.

Bakugou was surprisingly silent about the whole ideal. I actually hadn't heard him complain once about where my head was. When I turned to look at him at one point, he was staring out the window with his eyes hazed, as if he was on a different planet. I had decided it was best not to disturb him, so I'd left him alone.

The bus was filled with chaos, as you can imagine. Everyone chatted among themselves about random topics. The bus driver, who's name I actually don't know, had even put on a movie for us. The class had also started singing all night by the vamps at one point. It was a pretty good time.

As mentioned, before I even noticed the bus pulled to a stop. I moved off of Bakugou and stretched my arms above my head, putting my drawing tablet back away in my bag. When I turned to the window, however, I was shocked to see that we weren't at the campsite. Instead, we were on the top of a hill overlooking an area covered in trees.

I turned to Bakugou as he turned to me, but before either of us could say a word Aizawa began calling us off the bus. Without a word, we made our way to the door. Bakugou and I were the last to get out. Before we could even process the area around us, the sound of two voices could be heard.

"Lock on with sparkling Gazes!"
"Stingingly cute and catlike!"
"Wild.. Wild.. Pussycats!"

What our class soon discovered was that we were not going to be able to ride the whole bus there. Mio, Sano, and Lily all stood beside one of the two girls, Pixie-bob, as she gave us a short explanation before suddenly sending all of us flying off the side of the cliff. I had a feeling that they knew. While I wasn't sure about Lily, I knew at the very least that Mio was good friends with the Pussycats, so I wasn't that surprised.

Soon after, we watched as our three upperclassmen all jumped down to join our class. They waved goodbye to the pussycats before they turned back to us, Lily was the first to speak.

"Shall we get going?" She questioned with a smirk. I nodded my head in response and turned towards the forest, but I was surprised when all of a sudden the ground began to shake and from the shadows appeared one of the creatures Pixie-Bob had told us about.

Originally Mio stepped forward and pointed her palm at the beast, ready to attack. She stopped, however, when I suddenly reached forward and placed a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to look at me for a moment before she slowly nodded her head and lowered her arm.

In her place, I charged at the beast suddenly with my arms out to my sides. The beast instantly noticed and prepared it's own attack, but at the least minute I dodged around their fist and pointed one of my palms at the opening I had created. Without hesitation, purple water suddenly sprouted from my hand. It slipped into the cracks between the rocks that made up the beast's body, and within seconds had dismembered it.

My friends and classmates were silent originally, however, when I turned around to look at them Eclipse had already raised her foot and had begun to take steps towards me. When she was in between myself and our class, she turned back around and smiled. "Race you to the campsite?"

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Narrator P.O.V

As the class of 1A continued their long and tiring adventure towards the campsite, Eclipse had wandered off on her own. This had gone unnoticed by her classmates but she didn't mind, she wanted to be alone for a moment.