♡ National Boy Day ♡

Rani P.O.V

"I'm sorry, huh?" I state. Myself and Eclipse turned the corner towards our homeroom, as Eclipse continued to speak.

"Don't look at me! I'm just telling you what I was told!" I can't help but raise an eyebrow and chuckle at the female beside me.

"National boy day? You're kidding me, right? There's no way such thing exists. Who even told you anyway?"

"Kaminari And Mineta."

"You've got to be.." I start, before sighing to myself and rubbing the temple of my nose. "Of course those two would do something like this.. did they tell you anything else?"

"Nope."

"So let me get this straight. Mineta and Denki told you that today was national boy day?"

"Yep"

"Honey.. just no." I state, just as the two of us reach our homeroom door. As Eclipse reaches for the door handle, she begins to add,

"I'm just telling you what I heard! I would have looked it up last night but I was so caught up with homework that I-"
Eclipse suddenly stops dead at the scene before the two of us, eyes widened and mouths dropped, we found the entire group of girls from class 1A alone in the classroom, chatting about this national boy day. It takes them a moment, but it isn't long for Uraraka and Momo Notice Myself And Eclipse standing at the door.

"Rani! Eclipse!" Uraraka calls, in return changing the groups attention away from the conversation and to us.

"Thank the gods you guys are here! We need to speak about National Boy day!"

"Wait, so that's really a thing?!" I exclaim, receiving nods from everyone.

"Yep! I had a look last night, apparently it's not very well know though." Hagakure adds.

"You don't say.." I mumble under my breath, sighing in the process.

"So! What shall we do for the boys?" Momo finally asks.

"Does 'boys' include Mr Aizawa?" Eclipse adds.

"Should we throw a party or something?!" Mina exclaims, throwing her hands up in the air.

"Woah, guys calm down!" I finally call, after just a moment, everyone's attention is on me, silent. "We need to take into consideration their personalities. Mineta and Denki might want to throw a party, considering the pervs they are, but you also have to take into consideration the others." The girls look between themselves for back to me. "Midoriya would be embarrassed and shy, Todoroki would just probably not come or stay in the corner, Bakugou would probably scream or something, Iida would probably turn into mother mode and Koda would be in the corner shaking. I don't think throwing a party is the best idea, despite it being the most fun."

I then turned to Mina, making sure I didn't hurt her with my statements, but she simply smiles and nods at me, before turning to our classmates. She looks as if she's about to ask something, but is cut off when Jiro butts in Suddenly.

"Almost forgot you had a thing for both Bakugou and Todoroki."

"Eh?!"

"Oh yeah!" Mina adds. "Oh my god! Do you think they're going at each other's throats because of Rani?!"

"Who knows? Bakugou has been more reserved lately. Also, since when did you start calling Kaminari Denki Rani? Didn't know you guys were on a first-name basis." Jiro questions.