♡ The Bakugou's ♡

Rani P.O.V

That afternoon I met Bakugou out near the gate, just as we had planned. He was leaning against one of the posts with his head slightly down, and I couldn't help but worry slightly.

When I reached him, tapped him on the shoulder, he claimed there was nothing wrong and that he was fine. Something in my gut, however, told me that it wasn't the entire truth.

I ended up letting it go for the time being, however, as the two of us walked through the main street towards his place. We'd just arrived on the main street when I turned to him and raised an eyebrow.

"Wait, Why are we going through the main street?" 

"Because I need to pick something up, princess. The Hag wanted me to pick up some groceries so here we are."

"Aww, Look at you being a good son!" I commented, earning a glare and a gentle elbow. 

"Shut it. Come on, if I'm helping you with the costumes you're helping me with shopping."

I can't help but raise an eyebrow at him and smile. "What makes you assume I know anything about shopping?"

"Cause you're a female," Bakugou said simply, not even looking in my direction.

I Instantly turned to look at him, unable to stop laughter from escaping my mouth. "Bold of you to assume that."

"Am I wrong?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. I held off answering him until just as we entered the store, grabbing hold of his hand and pulling him inside. 

"We'll see." Is all I said.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

For the next few hours, myself and Bakugou just walked around the main street getting a bunch of different items for his parents. By the time we arrived back at his place, it was about 6 pm.

Although I was a little hesitant at first, Bakugou barged straight on inside without even a second thought, which was semi understandable since it was his home. I followed in after. 

The first sound I hear is Katsuki's mother scream out his name.

"Katsuki! There you are!! Where do you think you've been?!" His Mum screams, and from what I can see waves around some sort of kitchen tool. Katsuki quickly responds.

"You old Hag! I was getting the ingredients YOU asked for!"

"Then what took you so long?! It wasn't that--" His mother freezes in her tracks as she finally notices me behind her son. Katsuki steps slightly to the side to allow her a better look at me.

As soon as Katsuki steps slightly to the right and I finally meet her eye to eye. She looks exactly like Bakugou, only older and a female version, which shocks me every time. I quickly remember my manors and bow to her, before standing up straight again a few moments later and speaking.

"Afternoon Ma'am."

"Oh! I didn't know you had a friend over Katsuki! Should have told me!" She glares, before turning back to me with a smile. "Nice to meet you again Rani, My name is Mitsuki if I didn't say that last time"

I nod respectfully towards Mitsuki, before Bakugou speaks up once again. 

"Our class has to put on this play and Rani was wondering if she could use the stuff here to make costumes," he states simply, causing Mitsuki to look back at him.

"Oh! Of course!" She exclaims, turning to look at me once again. "Feel free to use anything in the room. Katsuki can show you up to our study."

"Thank you so much Ma'am."