♡ Meet Class 1A ♡

Narrator P.O.V

At First, Aizawa was shocked at what Nezu had just said to him. He honestly thought this was a dream. He slowly lowered his head to his desk, and found paperwork for a student file. He knew instantly that this wasn't, but yet some side of him wished it was.

He then turned to look at Nezu, who was still standing there. With an eyebrow raised, Eraserhead questioned the White rat.

"Why wouldn't she have started at the start of the year?"

Nezu shrugged and replied.

"Not even the board knows. But All might suggested her, said she was incredibly strong and even you knew her, so the board had no issue with letting her in."

Aizawa turned to look at the file once again, and read the student's name. He then smiled to himself slightly, although it was more like a smirk. He then turned to Nezu.

"Yeah, I know her. This will be interesting, to say the least."

Nezu nodded and chuckled softly, just as Midnight came into the room.

"Did I hear that she was starting here? It's been so incredibly long since I've seen her!" The teacher and headmaster turned to their coworker and smiled, nodding.

The 3 continued to chat about their memories, discussing how interesting the future of Class 1A would be.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

The next morning, Aizawa stood looking at the class of 1A, as they all waited patiently for him to speak. The blue bags under his eyes made it clear he hadn't slept much. He hadn't believed that teaching the new heroes would have been this stressful, but boy.. was this group a handful!

He signed internally, thinking about the days he'd spent sleeping and how peaceful his life once was. It took him a few moments to remember the group of teenagers sitting in front of him, and after just a moment he cleared his throat and spoke.

"So, although the school year already started, it turns out we're getting a new student."

Iida was the first to raise his hand, and frankly, Aizawa wasn't expecting anything less of him. He was the class president after all.

"But Sir! Why would they have not started at the very start?"

Aizawa simply shrugged. He knew but didn't want to reveal anything just yet. He thought it would be a surprise to the class with the right timing, and the new student would make that timing very interesting. "You should ask her yourself. She'll be here tomorrow."

Mineta suddenly started mumbling to himself, being creepily excited about it being a female, before Aizawa gave him a glare that shut him up. The Dark-haired teacher then didn't waste any time before crawling back into his sleeping bag, dismissing the class, and heading off to sleep.

The new morning, groups of students had gathered around the classroom and were chatting excitedly. Both the girls and boys were excited to meet this new classmate of theirs, and through-out the room they were all asking questions. There were two, however, who wasn't involved with the conversations. Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugou.

Shoto honestly didn't give a damn. He wasn't here to make friends after all. He had other things to worry about, such as beating his father. Katsuki, on the other hand, did care but wasn't excited about this new kid at all. It meant he had to compete with anything person to be number 1, but yet wasn't concerned at all. He'd come on top. He always has after all.

After a few minutes, the bell to signal homeroom sounded, and everyone sat down at their chairs, giving their teacher their full attention. Aizawa sighed out-loud this time, the bags from before not disappearing at all, before speaking.