♡ Finals ♡

Rani P.O.V

Hand in hand with Shinso, I led him back to where our group were sitting. When we arrived, Todoroki was the first to greet me.

He got up and hugged me, before spotting Shinso beside me. Once I had eveyones' attention, I explained what me and Todoroki had witnessed together and what had happened after. Everyone present was happy to let Shinso stay with us, and I couldn't help but smile at his shocked but also happy expression.

Together, we all sat down and watched Bakugou battle against Tokoyami, which ended with Bakugou moving on.

"He's really strong." I spoke out-loud, causing Todoroki to turn to me.

"Is he stronger than me?" Before I can respond however, I'm interrupted by a cheerful voice behind me.

"I wouldn't say he's stronger, but if anything, he has more of a drive to win." Eclipse speaks. When I turn to face her, she's standing with a smile on her face, Midoriya stood beside her, bandaged after his match with Todoroki.

"Eclipse! Hey!" I call, to which I received an even bigger smile. My attention then turns to Midoriya.

"How are you feeling Deku?"

"Better, Eclipse is really good with her work! Although.. Since when did you call me Deku?"

I just chuckled and responded. "Of course Eclipse is. If you knew what she was capable of, you won't be surprised. To answer your second question, I have no idea. I've been like, deciding if I should call you Izuku, Midoriya or Deku, and I've just decided to go with Deku. If you're ok with that, of course."

Midoriya's expression changed into one of surprise, before nodding his head. "Y-Yeah! I'm completely ok with that!" As soon as Midoriya finishes, Eclipse turns to Todoroki.

"Hey Todoroki, doesn't that mean that you and Bakugou are up next for the finals?" Todoroki nods.

Deku then turns away from the 3 of us, focusing his attention on his childhood friend, who was walking away from the field. Todoroki then turns to me. "Do you think I'll win?" He asks simply.

I smile back and respond. "If you do your best, yes." He thinks for a moment, before nodding.

"What's up with you, Todoroki?" Eclipse questions. "You look like if you don't win, all hell with break loose or something!"

"If you consider my father hell, then yes."

"Eh. Debatable."

"If your father learnt his lesson than then he won't bother you anymore.." I mumble under my breath, finding my way to my seat and sitting down. Todoroki only heard the last part, however.

"What makes you say that?" Todoroki asks. I look up at him and take a moment, before shrugging.

"I'm not too sure actually... something just tells me that he won't."

"That reminds me!" Midoriya suddenly says, turning to look at me.
"That petal move. I've seen it somewhere before..."

Midoriya gives me a thinking face, to which I offer him a smile.
"Not surprised you have. My friend taught that to me. She made me basically trace her own petals and then make them on my own. A little tip, that's the only thing I can do with them."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Narrator P.O.V

It wasn't long after that did Todoroki leave to go to the waiting room. While Rani, Eclipse and Midoriya stayed in their seats, waiting patiently for their friend to come onto the field for the finals, Todoroki was seated peacefully in the waiting room, until a certain hot-headed male barged in.