♡ One for All ♡

Rani P.O.V

I was sitting with Eclipse and my classmates, but my attention had been drawn away from them and two empty seats. Those who went to collect the food had already returned, and everyone else was present with us.. aside from Todoroki and Midoriya.

I was holding my sandwich on my lap, while my eyes focused on their seats. Eclipse, who knew me very well, soon enough tapped me on the shoulder. She whispered to me,

"Hey Rani? You ok? You're staring off into space." I bit my lip slightly, before leaning in and whispering back.

"I'm fine yeah, but where's Todoroki and Midoriya?"

"They were here a minute ago.."

The two us pull away from each other, to turn to the empty seats. I look around for the bi-coloured haired and green-haired males, but couldn't spot them. I

then turn to Eclipse, worry plastered on my face. She studies me for a minute before nodding. I stand up, before making my way away from the group. On my way out, I hear Uraraka speak my name.

"Where's Rani going?"

"Bathroom." Eclipse had responded to her with. I smiled to myself as I got further and further away.

I had one of the greatest friends I could have ever asked for, and I made a mental note to tell her that later.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

I walked around the Stadium's outskirt for about 5 minutes, trying to locate my two classmates. It wasn't until I heard Todoroki's and Midoriya's voice in the distance did I let out a breath I hadn't even realized I was holding in.

Picking up my pace ever so slightly, I made my way over to where I heard the noise, being extremely careful not to signal the two teenagers.

Todoroki and Midoriya were standing together in one of the tunnels of the Stadium. I didn't know where it led, but I assumed to the waiting rooms or even to the field itself.

Midoriya and Todoroki were standing, looking directly at each other. Midoriya had a scared expression on his face, while Todoroki had his head down.

After a few moments, Midoriya finally spoke up.

"T-Todoroki... What do you need?" He asked. The stutter in his voice was quite obvious.

"All Might has his eye on you.. doesn't he?" Todoroki responded with. Midoriya took a moment, as if processing his words before responding.

"You said the same thing in the waiting room.."

"As I said before, I'm not going to pry on whatever you guys have going on, but I have to ask you... Are you All Might's secret love child or something?" At Todoroki's statement, I had to cover my mouth completely to stop any sound from coming out.

"W-What?!" Midoriya Stuttered. He then began to explain how he wasn't, but that's what he would say if he was so Todoroki was probably not going to believe him.

Rolling my eyes at Midoriya's mumbling, I sighed internally when he finally finished with,

"You have it all wrong, Todoroki." Todoroki was silent for a moment, before I thought for a moment I heard movement. What came out of Todoroki's mouth surprised me, and even caused me to lose my breath.

Todoroki explained to Midoriya how he got the burn on his eye. How his father and mother were forced to get married, how Endeavor had driven his wife to the unthinkable, and in a mental breakdown stage, his mother had burned his left eye.

He explained that he was trained to beat All Might one day, to be Number one, and explained that if All Might had his eye on Midoriya, they were destined to be rivals.

With my head down, I thought carefully over the entire story. My heart was breaking for Todoroki, he didn't have a childhood at all.

I suddenly heard footsteps coming towards me, so using my quirk, I managed to hide behind one of the other tunnel corners. I watched as Todoroki began to walk out and away from Midoriya, only for him to chase the Bi-Haired male.

The two exchanged words, that I couldn't hear before Todoroki left Midoriya to stand there. I contemplated going after Todoroki, but I decided it was better to leave him alone for a bit.

I waited a few seconds, before I left my hiding spot and made my way over to the broccoli boy.

When I finally arrived at Midoriya, he still had his attention on the way Todoroki had left.

"Midoriya?" I asked, as I placed a hand on his shoulder. To this, the small boy beneath me suddenly jumped a little, before swiftly turning to me.

"O-Oh! Rani. H-Hey."

"Are you ok Midoriya? You seem out of it." Midoriya simply nods at me, before I slowly remove my hand from his shoulder.

"Was there something you needed?" This time it's me who nods.

"Yes Actually, I wanted to speak to you about something." Midoriya stops still for a moment, and from what I assumed, he was remembering his conversation with Todoroki just beforehand.

"All Might, He gave you one for all, Didn't he?"

Midoriya's eyes widen at my question, with his mouth dropping wide open. The boy stares at me, before trying to come up with words to say.

"I..He... Who... How.." I simply stood there, with arms crossed, waiting for him to regain himself. After just a minute, he clears his throat and turns to me.

"How... How do you know about One for all?" My face goes from showing no emotion, to showing a small smile.

"All Might trusted my parents with his secret, and when I got old enough, he trusted me with it too. You could almost consider it a secret between Families."

"That reminds me. You called Mr Aizawa and All might 'uncle' when you showed us your quirk. Are you guys really related?" I shake my head.

"No, they were friends with my parents. They used to Baby-sit me when I was younger. In fact, most of the U.A Staff know me."

"That's... really cool Rani.." I nod at him. The air between the two of us grows thick for a moment, before I speak up again.

"Well, Me, You and All Might can sit down and discuss that later. Right now, you need to focus the finals. Come on! You must be hungry."

"What about Todoroki?" Midoriya asks. I turn to him, my head falling for just a minute.

"I think he just needs a few moments to himself. He'll come back when he's ready."

"Wait, You heard us?!"

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

After lunch, Eclipse, I and the members of my class who didn't make it through to the finals sat in the stands, while those who did were on the field. Midnight was explaining to them that the final event would be a 1v1 battle, with the winner advancing onto the next round.

Name's were drawn at Random too, so when the time finally came to see who was battling who, I was surprised to see that Todoroki would be battling Midoriya in the second round, assuming they both passed, and Bakugou and Todoroki wouldn't verse until the finals, again, assuming if they passed all of their matches beforehand.

It wasn't long before the participants made their way off the field, giving everyone a few minutes to prepare for the first battle.

It was Midoriya verse some dude, when I turned to Eclipse, she was already giving me an explanation.

"Brainwashing quirk. It would appear people need to answer his questions for him to brainwash them." I nod, before turning back to the field. The battling arena had been set up, and Midnight was giving the entrance speech before it actually began.

"Why am I not surprised you already knew his quirk?" Eclipse simply shrugs, as the conversation comes to a halt.

"And now, Midoriya verse Shinso!"