♡ Sick ♡

Rani P.O.V

After just exiting the U.A school building, Eclipse and I freeze in our places, our full attention focused on a short brown-haired female leaning against one of the white pillars. She's looking straight ahead, and after only a few moments she turns to the two of us. 

"Oh. Hello. You must be Eclipse and Rani." 

"Yes.. that's us." Eclipse mumbles in return, only to receive a small smile from the female. 

"And who would you be?" I quickly add. 

"Lily. Lily Kaneki. 3rd year of the Hero course." Eclipse and I then turned to each other, raising an eyebrow, before turning back to her. 

"Why aren't you at all of the commotion?" Eclipse questions. Lily takes a moment, lowering her head and taking a breath in. She stands up from her titles position against the pillar and faces us, placing one hand on her hip with the other falling to her side. 

"Not really one for Gossip and Drama, plus I thought someone might need something."

"That makes some sense." I add after a moment, silence falls between the 3 of us for a few seconds, deciding what to say next. 

"So, where are you two going?" Lily asks, tilting her head to the side curiously. 

"Home." I reply. "I'm not dealing with my classmates bullshit currently." 

"Ah.. so it was your classmates. Bakugou and Todoroki, right?"

 Eclipse nods, but I eye her for a moment. "I thought you weren't one for gossip?" 

"I'm not, but that being said, I do have ears. It's a bit hard to ignore talk when it's all over the halls." Eclipse and I exchange glances one again, but our spiritual connection is interrupted when Lily adds. "Listen, I'm not here for any trouble or to stir up the tsunami, but instead I'm here to offer my support." 

Lily takes a few steps towards the two, letting one of her arms fall to her sides, while the other was extended to the two first years. Eclipse looks away from Rani first, smiling. Rani takes just a moment longer, looking over Lily's figure. 

It's not that I didn't trust Lily, I just didn't want any trouble. After deciding Lily was trustworthy, I extend her hand. "That's very appreciated, Kaneki. I'll be sure to take you up on that offer." 

Lily's monotone expression shifts to a smile, painfully reminding me of Todoroki. "Good, And please call me Lily." Both Eclipse and I nod, before from the corner of my eye I spot Eclipse checking her phone. 

"Hey Rani, we should probably get going. It's getting late." 

Lily and I exchange a final nod, before our two extended arms depart and fall to our sides. I turn to Eclipse and nod, before back at Lily. 

"Well, I need to get going now. I'll see you around?" 

"I hope so." Eclipse, Lily and I then go our separate ways. Lily makes her way into the building, while Eclipse and I make our way down the hill and towards the town. 

On the way there, Eclipse Checks up on me a few times, making sure I was alright after the events at U.A. Every time I told her I was fine, explained that in short I was just annoyed. Most of the conversation was silent other than that, we simply took in our surroundings. 

When we finally arrived at my door, Eclipse and I said our goodbyes, before I head inside. I immediately run straight up the stairs to my room, placing my bag against the free wall space by the door, before collapsing into my pillow, screaming.