♡ The Performance ♡

Rani P.O.V

"I'll talk to Present Mic. I'm sure he can work something out." Recovery Girl answered. "What do you plan to do?"

"I'll sing a song for everyone. Heroes of Today."

"You better go and get ready then." I nod. Before I can exit the door however, Eclipse suddenly calls out to me.

"And where do you think you're going? without me?"

"You wanna join in? But you go to a different school." Eclipse simply laughs at me.

"Everyone has today off. You're my friend, and besides, I have nothing else better to do."

"Wow. Thanks for that."

"Not a problem"

"Get going you two!" Recovery girl suddenly exclaims. "We don't know how much time you have!" Both of our heads turn to the lovely old lady and nod.

Eclipse gets up from her seat before grabbing my hand, teleporting us away from the hospital room and to my own home. Without even questioning how she did that, I make my way up the stairs and into my room, checking my closest. After a few moments, Eclipse enters and leans against the door.

"I'm going to have to borrow one of your dresses. Since I'm not teleporting ua all the way to mine too." I simply nod. I check around my closest before pulling out an Aqua two-piece dress and handing it to Eclipse.

She simply smiles and leaves the room, entering the bathroom and getting changed. While Humming the song I plan to sing for everyone, I quickly go through my closet to find a dress for myself.

From the corner of my eye, I spot something shining in the middle of my dresser, and find that it's a beautiful two-piece purple short dress, much like Eclipse's. I then sit on my bed, waiting for Eclipse to get out of the bathroom.

When she finally walks into the room, I spot she's wearing the dress I handed her. She walks over to my shoe rack and grabs out some golden heels, before turning to me and spinning. I smile at her before standing up.

"That's looks amazing on you, Eclipse!"

"Thanks Rani. I can't wait to show everyone what I'm made of."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"I feel like the dress is a bit short, and I don't know about the gap between the skirt and top, but I love it and I'll live." I smile at her.