♡ Exams ♡

Rani P.O.V

"Ughhhh!" I groaned, making my way down the hall and towards my classroom. Eclipse, who was walking beside me, turned and gave me a quick smile. "Everything okay?"

"No, not really. My head is absolutely killing me," I replied, causing Eclipse to turn back to the front and place a hand on her chin. "I mean, did you get any sleep over the weekend? I'm sure the play really tired you out."

"I guess.. but not any more than what I normally get. I'm not even sure where this headache came from is the issue..."

Eclipse then opened the door to the classroom as the two of us walked in, the area already abuzz with the already arrived students. Everything was back to normal, and it was back to our regular programming regarding school work.

As I made my way to my desk and began setting up for the day, I couldn't help but notice Eclipse watching Deku from her chair. After getting myself ready, I walked over to her and tapped the zoned-out female on the shoulder, causing her to turn to look at me almost instantly. "You good there, Yandere~Chan?" I teased, earning a joking glare from her.

"I'm fine. I'm just... thinking."

"About someone or something?"

"Hey!"

The two of us then chuckled together before Aizawa made his way into the room. Smiling at Eclipse one final time, I made my way back to my own desk as my classmates followed. Once we were all settled with Aizawa standing at the front, with his normal unimpressed expression he began to speak.

"Before anything, I'd like to congratulate you all on your play. I've heard nothing but praises from people," he stated. The class began clapping for each other, and I smiled as I looked around at everyone's expressions.

My Phone suddenly beeped from inside my pocket, so I carefully pulled it out to check who had messaged me. I simply shook my head in disapproval when I found it was Eclipse, who was smiling at me while waiting for my response.

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

Eclipse
Why do I get the feeling that Aizawa isn't impressed with that

Rani
Probably because he wouldn't be. They'd be interrupting his sleepy time

Eclipse
OMG YOU'RE RIGHT! THAT MAKES ME WONDER! WAT DO YOU THINK AIZAWA DOES IN HIS FREE TIME?

Rani
How about sleep?

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

I quickly turned away from my phone, however, when Aizawa cleared his throat to catch everyone's attention. He gave us one nod when we were silent, before continuing. 

"However, the fun is now over. Remember you have Exams coming up in the next week, so everyone's attention needs to be on passing these exams. Those who fail to pass will not be attending training camp. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir!"

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Class from that point on went by as per usual. Eventually, it was lunchtime.

I ended up dragging Eclipse along to sit with me, Iida, Uraraka, and Midoriya, but frankly I don't think she minded too much. We ended up chatting about the upcoming exams, and it turns out everyone was pretty worried about them.