♡ Study Time ♡

Rani P.O.V

As the cool breeze blew in my hair on my way home, my mind continued to find it's way back to the days' events. The Conversation with Todoroki in the Infirmary, Bakugou in the classroom, and even the training with All might.

When I finally arrived home, I placed my things down and went straight up to my room. What surprised me the most was my Macbook, which I had left on last night, was beeping and going off like crazy. I moved my finger to the touchpad, and the screen suddenly came to life.

It took me only a second before I realized it was one of my best friends since Primary school. I hit the enter button, as her face suddenly appeared on my screen.

"Rani!" The Silver-haired girl spoke.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

I do not claim this photo as mine, I would give a link to the image or the creator, but my computer decided to delete all my photos so ... ;-;

I chuckle as I make my way away from the computer, and sit on my bed. "Hey Eclipse. What you up to?"

"Nothing much! Came to see what's been happening with you! How's life at U.A?" I chuckle slightly.

"Interesting to say the least. Although, things have been pretty laid back recently."

"Really? I want details!"

While sitting on my bed, I explain to Eclipse everything that has happened recently. From my sentimental encounters with Todoroki, Time at the Arcade with Bakugou, The Fight between the two boys, Xander coming to spend time with me at U.A and Training with All Might.

She then took her turn to explain what's she's been up to since I left. The two of us exchange thoughts on our situations and even joked about a few irrelevant topics. We continue to chat until about 11 when I take my leave and head to bed.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

The Next morning, I remember that I was going to Bakugou's, so I get out of bed and head straight for the kitchen.

After looking in my cupboards for a moment, I find that I have some Pancake mix, So I grab it and begin to cook.

After finishing cooking and eating, I head back up to my room and grab some clothes out of my wardrobe, before then heading to my bathroom. I have a shower, get changed and do my hair. I then walk back into my room, grab shoes from my shoe rack, put them on and finally, turn to look at myself in the mirror.

I was wearing a pinkish jumper with some Demin shorts. I twirl around in front of the mirror, before I suddenly gag. What was I doing? I Shake my head, before grabbing my phone from my bedside table, checking the time. 12 pm my phone said. I then made my way back over to my desk, closed my Macbook lid, grabbed the charger and the laptop itself, before heading down the stairs out the door.