♡ Midoriya ♡

Narrator P.O.V

When Midoriya came to, he was laying in the infirmary. Recovery girl was standing chatting with someone, who he couldn't make out at first.

Midoriya slowly but surely sat up, and it wasn't long before he was able to make out who else was in the room. Standing beside Recovery girl, was Eclipse.

She had a concerned expression on her face, but made no movement towards him. After a few seconds, Eclipse slowly but surely made her way towards the green-haired male.

"Afternoon, sleepy-head. How are you feeling?" Eclipse asked. Recovery girl simply smiled at the two youngsters, before heading towards the door and leaving. Midoriya's mouth turns into a smile small as he responds.

"I'm ok, just in a bit of pain.."

"That can be expected. Recovery Girl couldn't use her quirk on you, since you were too worn out."

"Oh.." Midoriya's head then slowly lowers to the ground, but quickly shoots up again when someone bursts into the room. Standing in the doorway is All Might, in his hero form.

"A-All Might?!" Midoriya stutters. Eclipse simply smiles.

"Young Midoriya! You're awake!" All Might then closes the door behind him, before transforming into his normal form. Midoriya's eyes shift from his favourite pro hero to the silver-haired female beside him, his face turning into one of concern, shock and confusion.

"E-Eclipse! I-Its not what it looks like!!" He exclaims, frantically moving his arms about. Eclipse and All Might chuckle, just as Eclipse stands up from beside Midoriya's bedside.

"Don't worry, Midoriya. I know all about All Might."

"Y-You do?!"

"Yes." All Might Chimes in. "Eclipse here, as you probably know, is the childhood friend of Young Rani's, much like you and Young Bakugou actually. Because of this, she knows about this form and the basics of my quirk. She doesn't know much more than the name, and how it's transferred between users, however."

Midoriya's face changes from one of shock to a more calm one, placing a hand on his forehead. "Oh.. That makes sense. That scared the crap out of me..." Eclipse chuckles once again, sitting down on the end of his bed. She doesn't say anything, however, as Midoriya speaks up. "Rani told me she knew all about everything.. is that true?"

All Might nods, a smile on his face. "Yep. She knows everything." Silence engulfs the 3 of them, but it isn't long before Eclipse speaks up once again.

"I'll treat your injuries until Recovery Girl can." With that, she stands up and makes her way over to a white cabinet. She bends down, opens the door and begins to search for something.

"Hey Eclipse..?" Midoriya asks.

"Yeah?"

"All Might said you are childhood friends with Rani.. and you've said the same thing..."

Eclipse nods, taking her head out of the cabinet for just a moment. "Yeah. We've known each other since pre-school. We went to Kindergarten together, and were even around when we both got our quirks."

Just as Eclipse finishes her sentence, she stands up from her crouched position and makes her way towards Midoriya, bandages in hand.

"That's like me and Kacchan..!" Midoriya comments. Eclipse arrives at Midoriya's bedside, before crouching down, on her knees.

Eclipse nods and speaks once again. "I guess so. By the way, pass me your arm." Midoriya raises an eyebrow at her for a moment, before putting his arm out in front of him. Eclipse begins to gently grab hold of his arm, and wrap his arm in the bandages.

"Was Rani much different to what she is now?" Midoriya watches as the girl gently and carefully helps him, his cheeks growing ever so slightly pink at her actions and touch. Eclipse, who's face is one of focus, shakes her head.

"Not at all, really. She's just as Kind, Caring, loyal, and doesn't take any shit. I see no difference, but then again maybe I don't cause she's my best friend.."

"You're really loyal and kind yourself Eclipse. After all, you were with Rani a lot over the last two weeks."

Midoriya's mouth had opened before he had a chance to think, and only when it was too late did he realise what he had said. His eyes widened as he looked at the Silver-haired girl in front of him, who'd stopped dead still at his words.

Eclipse was silent, thinking over each of his words. Thankfully, she was looking down, so he couldn't see the way her cheeks had completely been covered in a pink aura. After what seems like forever to Midoriya, Eclipse finally clears her throat and continues to bandage his injuries.

"T-Thanks. It's what best friends should do.. shouldn't they?" She Stutters. Midoriya doesn't respond verbally, but nods to her question.

Silence then fills the room. Eclipse continued to gently bandage his injuries, Midoriya continued to stare at the female with pink cheeks, and All might just smiled at the scene in front of him.

He found it cute, and secretly shipped it. Just as Eclipse finishes the first arm, and switches to the second, she speaks up. "You know.. When I saw you after the smoke cleared.. I was seriously worried. Continuing to break your arms like this... might cost you the ability to use them entirely."

Midoriya's eyes widened at Eclipse, once again, as he realised what She was saying. Eclipse went silent again, just as Midoriya began to feel slightly sleepy. Eclipse however, acted as if nothing was going on. She continued to bandage his second arm, and it was only when she finishes did Midoriya feel the sleepiness go away.

"Hey Eclipse..?" Midoriya spoke. Eclipse stood up from her crouched position and stretched her arms, turning to Midoriya.

"Yeah?"

"What is your quirk exactly..? I know you said that you'd tell us later, but I'm curious.." Eclipse watched as the green-haired male on the bed began to mumble and fiddle with his fingers. Eclipse couldn't stop the smile from finding it's way, cutting the boy off.

"Copy."

"Huh?"

"Copy. That's my quirk. I have the ability to copy other peoples quirks. I can also store or remember peoples quirks, meaning I could use them as I please." Midoriya's eyes widened for the third time at the female, before questioning her.

"That's really cool..! Do you think I'd be able to ask you some questions about it..?!"

Since Rani had already explained to Eclipse about each of her classmates, Eclipse immediately knew he meant for his little book of notes he keeps around. Eclipse simply smiled. chuckled once before responding.

"Later. You can ask me all the questions you'd like when I transfer."

"You're Transfering?" All Might Questioned. Both Midoriya's and Eclipse's attention quickly shifted to the door, where All Might was leaning against the wall. Eclipse simply nods at him.

"Yeah. How did you not know?" All Might simply shrugged, before speaking once again.

"Well, I have to head back. Both of you can stay here so Young Midoriya can rest, but when you're ready, feel free to go back to bleaches, as long as that's ok with Recovery girl that is." Eclipse and Midoriya both nod at All Might, just as transforms back into his hero form, rushing out the door.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Rani P.O.V

I've been running through the halls for a while, I was puffed, but all I had was Todoroki on the mind. When I finally spotted him, he was stuck up in the hall leading out to the field.

I finally slow down leaning against the wall. But my moment of peace was shattered when I spot Todoroki wasn't alone. In fact, in front of me was not only Todoroki, but Endeavor too.