♡ Photoshoot ♡

Rani P.O.V

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

Eclipse
So, you're heading there now?

Rani
Mmhm. On the train right now
It's so crowded

Eclipse
Not surprised. Where is his parents' workplace again?

Rani
I have the feeling that what you just said wasn't proper English but in any case...
It's like somewhere in the main city

Eclipse
AND YET YOU'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT IT BEING BUSY

Rani
I'm not complaining! I'm just telling you it's busy!

Eclipse
Mmhm sure. Remind me what he's got you doing again?

Rani
His parents are fashion designers. One of their models called in sick today so I'm filling in for her
Apparently his folks have been asking about me too

Eclipse
Is that a good sign or a bad one?

Rani
Who knows?

Eclipse
Well, just let me know if he tries anything funny. I'll beat his ass so hard before he can even mutter another word.

Rani
I will, thanks MUM!

Eclipse
SAYS THE MUM FRIEND!

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

It was 12:30 pm on a Saturday afternoon. Bakugou had asked me to fill in for one of his parent's models as she was sick that weekend, so I'd accepted. I still felt as if things were a bit awkward between us, but Bakugou seemed to be taking it well. My best bet for the moment was to just trust him and pretend it didn't happen.

Moments after I'd finished speaking with Eclipse, the train had pulled to a stop and the station was announced over the intercom. Reaching down to beside my feet, I picked up my duffle bag and stood up from my chair, making my way towards the exit.

The day's breeze hit me like a flash, and multiple times I had to push my hair away from my face. I'd looked around and smiled. Despite the wind, it was a beautiful day, and the entire area was covered with people with smiling faces.

My mind wandered over to the flash myself and Eclipse had seen for a moment before I shook my head. Not. Now.

I pulled out my phone again and made my way over to my messages with Bakugou. He'd sent me the address to his parent's business so I could easily find it, though frankly, I had the feeling he was just too lazy to come and get me.