♡ Hospital ♡

Narrator P.O.V

Once the other pro heroes from the school arrived, the Villains ran away like chickens with their heads cut off. Everyone was taken outside as the authorities rounded up all of the captured villains and Nomu, which All Might had managed to send out one of the roofs windows while everyone was busy with Rani.

As the class of 1A stood together, one of the detectives came over and began to explain to them a little about the situation. After a few moments, Tsu spoke up.

"Detective, How's Mr Aizawa?"

"Comminuted Fractures in both arms and a facial fracture. Fortunately, there does not seem to be any serious brain damage" He Replied.

"How about 13?" Mina asked.

"13 has been treated. The laceration from the back to the upper arm was bad, but he'll survive. Recovery Girl's healing is enough to treat him, so He's in the nurse's office."

"And Midoriya..?" Uraraka questioned. "The treatment in the Nurses office is enough for him too."

"... What about Rani?" Bakugou finally spoke. His classmates' eyes turned to him and widened, they hadn't expected him to ask about someone other than himself.

"... Rani passed out due over usage of her quirk, along with injuries throughout her entire body. Doctors were surprised she didn't pass out a long time ago." Todoroki's mind then shifted from the conversation in front of him, to his thoughts, Remembering what Rani had said to him during the incident.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"I'm not going to sit around and watch you guys get hurt."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Rani had spoken. Her face one of pure determination. Despite the state she was in, Rani still gave the battle her all.

After the final check-up from the authorities, the class went back to the main school ground. The bus back was silent unlike the way there, they had much to think about and worry about.

When Todoroki got home, he was stormed with questions from his siblings, much like Bakugou was with his parents. But the two didn't have time to be annoyed at their families, they had someone else they needed to worry about, Rani.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

The next day, all of class 1A's students were informed that they had the next two days off, which many did not use to the best of their abilities. Most spent worrying about their classmates and teacher, and no one could blame them for it.

When the day finally came that the entirety of the class gathered in the same classroom, everyone was silent. It was as if no one was present. All had their head down, thinking and pondering over the events. When the door finally opened, they were surprised to find Aizawa walking in with bandages all over him.

"Mr Aizawa..! You're better..!" Ashido had exclaimed.

"You call that 'better?" Kaminari added. Comments were made from around the classroom, before Aizawa finally began to speak.

"The old lady went a little overboard with the treatment. Anyways, let's get started on the--" He was cut off by Midoriya raising his hand.

"...Mr Aizawa, where's Rani?" Midoriya's question had turned the teacher silent, and the students looked between him and their own classmate.