Chapter 30: Moving On & Stacy Knew

•Phineas' POV•

After couple of hours, we stop in a random rooftop and take a break. "Damn that was fun!" Buford started while the other agree. I took a deep breath and look down to see couple walking around.

Man, I thought Melody and I will end up together because of that kiss...

"Still thinking about her?" Ferb said out of nowhere as he stood next to me.

"Absolutely... I just wish I could change back time..." I said while I watch lovers laugh together.

"You've got to move on, brother... Who knows? Maybe she is still alive..."

"How could you be so sure? I saw her die in front of me..."

"You did, but did you wait for her just in case?"

"Ferb, mom and dad didn't let me out of the house after that incident. They saw the news except the kiss scene and they caught me torturing muself..."

"Fair point, but you didn't even ask if she was alive..."

"I'm sorry, Ferb... I guess I just rush things again... I just felt like someone was following me that time..."

"It's fine, but you've got to stop thinking about her and have fun. Besides, she might be around here watching... Maybe she was still alive..." Ferb finish before he left.

Melody and I didn't waste a second or minute without each other during those 7 years... Maybe it's time for me to let her go for now...  Besides... Ferb was right... All I think about is her the whole time...

"Hey Phineas! After this, wanna go swimming with us at the beach? The rest are coming!" Isabella offer with a blush.

"Uuhhhmm s-sure... but I'm not going for a swim, k?" I respond before she squeal while I snicker at the scene.

•Melody's POV•

Where is the Danville Hospital again? I think I forgot which way we go. "Sorry Nessa. We had no clue... We have never been in hospital since diapers..." Danny respond.

"Yeah. We don't get sick or injure much than other celebrities do..." Bobby added.

Suddenly, a car stop in front of us.

"Excuse me?" I ask confusedly when they open the door for us.

"Did someone won a lottery?" I added as I turn to the others, but they only shrug.

"A free ride to wherever you wanna go, miss..." the same security from the city hall spoke.

"No thanks..." I said bluntly and was about to continue walking until they stop us.

"It was an offering coming from Sr.Tha-"

"I don't give a damn whoever your boss is. Let us trough before I call the police..." I threaten before they let us pass.

"Who is there boss anyway and why is he giving you a favor?" Sherman ask.

"I don't care whoever their boss is. I don't need cars... I'm not a princess, you know..." I said in piss.

"I was hoping you agree. My legs are tired..." Danny whine.

"Agree for a free ride without knowing who's behind all this? No thanks... I'm smarter than how I look..."

"Could we take a break from the mall first? It's almost lunch..."

"I guess, but to who's treat?" I ask.

"My treat..." Vanessa step in.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Finally~ Food~" Sherman craved as Danny watch him swallow three hotdogs dumbfounded while his eyes are open wide as he slowly drink his coke.