❁ Chapter Fourteen - Plans

The sound of my phone ringing burst a groan through my lips, one of slight desperation. My brows arched at the soreness in my body. My pussy ached, my head ached, my muscles ached. But at the same time I felt good. Fulfilled in some way.

I willed my lids to lift, forcing my blurry vision to take in my surroundings. Light had pushed through the curtains inside the trailer, being exactly what woke me up. Annoying sun light! How I would've loved to stay in bed all day...

I moaned as I tried to turn on the side, cover my naked body with the sheets and ignore the annoying ringtone that ruined my sleep. All of those thoughts went out the window when I found the inability to drag my wrist in the position I wanted to continue my sleep in.

My head whipped to the side of my head at the sound of the click and my eyes immediately became twice the size.

"River!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, just then realizing I was alone in the damn trailer. Saying that I was enraged by the fact that he cuffed me to the bed was not even the top of it.

I was ready to rip heads!

How could he cuff me after he had just fucked the living life out of me?!? What did he think? I'd just get up and walk out of the trailer like nothing fucking happened? I was sure I couldn't stand up, how could I take a shower, get dressed and leave this shit hole?

I grinded my teeth in more annoyance at the sound of my phone ringing on the cabinet next to the bed. I picked it up quickly, finding a note attached to the screen.

I'm out to buy food. I'll be back in a few. Take the cuffs as a precaution, darling.

I hissed at the note, folded it in a ball and threw it on the ground before looking at the caller. Big fucking idiot was written on the screen, which only made me roll my eyes. Why in the hell was Jerome calling me? Couldn't say for sure.

I picked up and placed the phone on my ear as I searched for a pair of keys near by. Standing up and turning my head felt like the ultimate punishment after last night. Reeve definitely didn't hold back. He fucked me in as many positions as he could, in my mouth and my pussy. I ended up falling asleep on his chest, which made me wonder how I didn't wake up when he did.

"What do you want?" I snarled in the phone because the bastard wasn't saying shit.

"Please... please tell me the bitch is annoying you too!" He begged in that annoyingly innocent voice of his.

The sucker was far from innocent.

"If you mean mother, then yeah. Yesterday. She started with you too?" I asked, realizing there was no key left anywhere. Not on or in the cabinets, not through the sheets, nowhere! "Fucking Christ!" I grunted, tugging at the cuffs in the hope of breaking them.

I wasn't a fool, I knew I couldn't, but I hoped the weak wood of the bed would break instead of the metal thingies holding me hostage.

"Phew, that makes me feel a little better. I asked Damian first, said mother didn't start with him." He hummed as I nearly ripped my hand off in the attempt of ripping the cuffs from the wood. "What's up with you? You sound off..."

I feel off, you moron, I am cuffed to a bed! I wanted to say, but kept the words to myself.

"I'm fine!"

"No, I don't think you are, you sound... moodier than usual."

I frowned. "What the hell do you mean by that? I'm not moody!"

"Uh... yeah, you are, Pip. What's up with you? Wait... are you on your period?"

I licked my lips slowly at his assumption. If he had been in front of me, I would have strangled him and danced in his dead body.