❁ Chapter Thirteen - Talk

★Quick warning! This is a very long chapter, which contains sexual intercourse, but you already expected that! I hope you love it!
Muah! Love you!★

She was a fucking goddess!

With our hands still cuffed together, I managed to take the leathers off her thighs and the ripped shirt and bra. Her jacket was still clung to her body, and I refused to uncuff her to take it off. She did look pretty hot with only a leather jacket on.

I spread her thighs again and kneeled in front of her damp flower. Her arousal flickered from the dim light, giving her pink flesh the image of a rose, a damn rose. My thumb passed over her clitoris softly, breaking a loud moan through her lips. My gaze raised to the sight of her magnificent chest raising in an arch of her back, inhales and exhales lifting and lowering her bountiful, perky breasts.

I moved the thumb that belonged to my cuffed hand over her clit some more, as I slowly pushed my index finger inside her core. She was hot and throbbing against my touch, the walls of her vagina sucking me in greedily. I smirked at that, slowly pulling it out to see some of that dampness on my finger. Her moans and sharp breaths sounded like begs for more, more rubbing, more thrusting, more everything.

I leaned in closer with my face as I curled my finger inside her, massaging her G-spot. God, her smell was… it was intoxicating! Sweet, yet only a bit tangy, in a lemony flavour. Intoxicating wasn't even the half of it, the smell was mind-blowing! My lips parted as I pulled out my tongue and merely licked her deliciousness. She cried a needy moan, her cuffed hand clenching my forearm.

"Fuuuuck…"

I snickered, flicking my tongue over her clitoris while moving my index finger in and out of her. I could not explain how satisfying it was hearing her moans. How satisfying it was feeling her softness tighten around my finger. It didn't take me long before I thrusted inside a second finger. She shivered against my face at how I licked and sucked and nipped on her soft flesh. Her hips moved in sink with my tongue as she pushed herself for that more, cause her tongue was apparently tied.

That was all until I brought her on the edge, because that was where I wanted her. By the sound of her cries, by the restless movement of her body, by the hard pulls on my hair, it was clear she was on the edge. On the edge, begging for release, begging me to finish what I started.

But I didn't give it to her. Just as she was about to come, I closed my mouth and pulled both of my fingers out of her. She frowned questioningly, her head raising, revealing a pair of cheeks red with pleasure and now frustration. Her chocolate colored brows were furrowed, her forest green eyes eyeing me intently.

I stood up and hovered over her, leaning both of my elbows at the sides of her head. I honestly loved how I dragged her hand up with the cuffs. That was more than enjoyable.

"Reeve," she began, but I didn't let her continue.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked in a firm tone.

She frowned in confusion, her eyes lowering to my body. She shrugged. She just raised her shoulders and shrugged.

My eyes narrowed on her as I pressed the front of my jeans against her opening. My cock was hard, about to rip through the zipper and it only throbbed for release when I leaned into her. She gasped, her eyes widening immediately. They gazed the material that stayed between our sexes, then darted up to me, her trembling lower lip getting licked by the tip of her reddish tongue.

She still didn't get the message.

I gritted my teeth at her. "What the fuck do you want me to do, Piper? Do you want me to kiss you? Do you want me touch you? Do you want me to finger fuck you till you come on my face over and over again? What the fuck do you want?"