To My Dear Readers

When I started writing, my only goal was to create a story that would somehow touch people's hearts and make them feel things.

Saying goodbye is never easy. Despite being fictional characters, Aiden and Ellie have a special place in my heart. They've been living in my head for the last two years.

I hope you enjoyed their story and the way it ended. It sure didn't end for them. I'm positive they will be okay, achieving their goals and enjoying their young love and their forever.

As usual, I will ask you to tell me what you think of the story, what you enjoyed or didn't.

I am happy to have met so many wonderful readers. You always make my day with your comments and support. Back in October, everything I have now seemed unattainable.

Thank you for everything, from the bottom of my heart. None of it would be possible without you, and I hope we'll continue 'seeing' each other in my other stories.

Liam and Sky's novel, My True First, is in the making, and I will start posting the chapters tomorrow. It will be a crazy ride.

Jimmy and Brian will have their stories too. The novels of the O'Brien Brothers Duet, Beautifully and Kitten, will be released next.

And of course, I will continue posting His Fresh Start, to give you more of Thierry, Louise, and the rest of the characters you already love. Aiden and Ellie will make an appearance there more than once, and we might catch a glimpse of their future.

Once again, thank you for your love and support. It means more than you know.

See you in My True First and His Fresh Start.