Chapter 72

A/NOne more today — my way to thank you for your support and all the wonderful, encouraging comments I've been receiving

A/N
One more today — my way to thank you for your support and all the wonderful, encouraging comments I've been receiving. Knowing how much you love the story makes me happy. Not so much left till the end...sigh. It Was in Me by Avril Lavigne for the mood.
Caution: it's hot and mushy. Naughty Aiden is here to stay.
Love you!
A.

"Have you forgiven me yet?"

Ellie squirmed under me, leaning into my touch. As soon as we stepped into our apartment, we started to rip the clothes off each other. It was perfect. Having her naked body under mine was perfect. I missed her. I missed us together.

"So?" I asked again, covering her neck in kisses.

"Maybe. Not yet. I'm still a bit angry."

I pressed my lips to Ellie's and kissed her slowly — much slower than I wanted, running my hand over my girl's naked skin and then lacing my fingers with hers and lifting her arms above her head. Reaching into the drawer of the nightstand, I pulled out the damn pink things Ellie had tried to torture me with and put them on her wrists.

"Baby?" Ellie panted, finally registering what I'd done.

"I owe you fourteen, for every night I spent without loving you," I said, kissing Ellie's neck.

Ellie frowned. "Fourteen? Oh!"

I chuckled when the realization hit her, and she stared at me.

"No more taking off your ring, unless it's to put that girly stuff that smells of fruit on your hands," I said, moving my fingers over her breasts.

"The lotion," said Ellie.

"Whatever." I pecked her lips. "And no more running away from me. I know I fucked up big time, but I did it thinking about you. It didn't cross my mind that you could doubt that I loved you. I just knew I had to deal with stuff if I didn't want it to affect my life and us more than it did. Deal, baby?"

"Deal."

"Good girl," I whispered, lowering my head to Ellie's chest and closing my mouth over her breast.

The way she moaned, squeezing her eyes shut, and arching her back, drove me wild. I continued kissing her chest the way she loved it, while my hand moved down her stomach and lower.

"No more doubts. Ever," I said, barely grazing her with my fingertips. "It's not us. We love each other. I love you. Everything else might be falling apart, but not this. Okay?"

Ellie bit her bottom lip, nodding.

"Here goes number one."